Ivory Coast stars Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure dress in tradition Qatari attire [Pictures]
Ivory Coast’s two main men Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure were today photographed wearing the traditional Qatari wear.
Ex-Chelsea man Didier Drogba is a doubt for the opening game of the tournament, having undergone groin surgery in Qatar.
Having come off injured in Manchester City’s final day of the season, Yaya Toure is also a doubt and the pair both uploaded pictures in the clothing of the country.
Pictures can be seen below.
— yaya toure (@Toure_yaya42) May 16, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba Drogba slams the Daily MailDecember 2, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba confirms his MLS retirement (Video)November 23, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba refuses to play for Montreal ImpactOctober 17, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier trolls Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Paul Pogba fails to inspire France to victory v Ivory Coast (Official Video)November 16, 2016
- PSG defender Serge Aurier investigated by FIFA for ‘throat slit’ gesture [BBC]October 13, 2016
- Incredible: Ivory Coast defender Serge Aurier saved the life of Mali’s Moussa Doumbia (Video)October 12, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s interesting response to question about Yaya Toure’s drink driving charge (Video)December 9, 2016
- Pep Guardiola told Yaya Toure to sit down & not warm up v Chelsea (Video)December 4, 2016
- Yaya Toure dropped by Man City after being charged with drink driving [Express]December 3, 2016
- Man City’s Yaya Toure builds his ultimate footballer from team mates (Video)November 30, 2016