- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Ivory Coast stars Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure dress in tradition Qatari attire [Pictures]
- May 16, 2014
Ivory Coast’s two main men Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure were today photographed wearing the traditional Qatari wear.
Ex-Chelsea man Didier Drogba is a doubt for the opening game of the tournament, having undergone groin surgery in Qatar.
Having come off injured in Manchester City’s final day of the season, Yaya Toure is also a doubt and the pair both uploaded pictures in the clothing of the country.
Pictures can be seen below.
— yaya toure (@Toure_yaya42) May 16, 2014