Ivory Coast stars Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure dress in tradition Qatari attire [Pictures]
Ivory Coast’s two main men Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure were today photographed wearing the traditional Qatari wear.
Ex-Chelsea man Didier Drogba is a doubt for the opening game of the tournament, having undergone groin surgery in Qatar.
Having come off injured in Manchester City’s final day of the season, Yaya Toure is also a doubt and the pair both uploaded pictures in the clothing of the country.
Pictures can be seen below.
— yaya toure (@Toure_yaya42) May 16, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba refuses to play for Montreal ImpactOctober 17, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier trolls Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba on target for the Montreal Impact (Official Video)September 18, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba scored a free-kick golazo, Kaka bags a brace for Orlando (Official Video)September 8, 2016
- PSG defender Serge Aurier investigated by FIFA for ‘throat slit’ gesture [BBC]October 13, 2016
- Incredible: Ivory Coast defender Serge Aurier saved the life of Mali’s Moussa Doumbia (Video)October 12, 2016
- PSG bad boy Serge Aurier performs a ‘slit the throat’ gesture after an Ivory Coast goalOctober 9, 2016
- Man City’s Yaya Toure pens statement announcing retirement from international footballSeptember 20, 2016
- Dimitri Seluk denies any problems between Yaya Toure & Pep Guardiola [Quotes]October 5, 2016
- Listen to the complete, crazy rant from Yaya Toure’s agent towards Pep Guardiola (BBC Audio)September 25, 2016
- Dimitri Seluk at it again, says Pep Guardiola treats players like dogs [Tweet]September 23, 2016
- Yaya Toure is allowed to leave Man City for one of their title rivals in January [Guardian]September 21, 2016