Ivory Coast stars Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure dress in tradition Qatari attire [Pictures]
- May 16, 2014
Ivory Coast’s two main men Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure were today photographed wearing the traditional Qatari wear.
Ex-Chelsea man Didier Drogba is a doubt for the opening game of the tournament, having undergone groin surgery in Qatar.
Having come off injured in Manchester City’s final day of the season, Yaya Toure is also a doubt and the pair both uploaded pictures in the clothing of the country.
Pictures can be seen below.
— yaya toure (@Toure_yaya42) May 16, 2014
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba got an unbelievable fan reception at Montreal airport (Fan...
- MLS side Montreal Impact announce the signing of Didier Drogba (Video)
- Ex Chelsea forward Didier Drogba reveals he is in talks to join the MLS [FCInter1908]
- Lies: The agent of Chelsea legend Didier Drogba confirms links to FC Porto have been fa...
- Chelsea legends in spot kick battle: Ashley Cole takes woeful penalty v Didier Drogba [...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi