- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
Ivory Coast stars Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure dress in tradition Qatari attire [Pictures]
Ivory Coast’s two main men Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure were today photographed wearing the traditional Qatari wear.
Ex-Chelsea man Didier Drogba is a doubt for the opening game of the tournament, having undergone groin surgery in Qatar.
Having come off injured in Manchester City’s final day of the season, Yaya Toure is also a doubt and the pair both uploaded pictures in the clothing of the country.
Pictures can be seen below.
— yaya toure (@Toure_yaya42) May 16, 2014
- Updated: May 16, 2014