Ivory Coast stars brought a number of prostitutes to their hotel before March friendly with Belgium [Abijan Sports]
In early March Ivory Coast visited Belgium for a friendly, with the Ivorians coming from behind to draw 2-2.
Abijan Sports are now claiming that the visitors brought prostitutes to their hotel in Belgium ahead of the match.
“The Ivory Coast group has a sleepless night Monday, March 3 at their hotel in Brussels. Several players have benefited from carelessness to bring prostitutes to their rooms,” writes Thursday national sports weekly Abidjan Sports.
The players names were not revealed but an Ivorian international was quoted as saying “the national team has become a brothel”.
The Internal went on to say “Even in New York, last August, players visited prostitutes before the friendly match against Mexico (1-4 defeat). Meetings, fines are useless, since it continues, continues there. I have nothing against coach Sabri Lamouchi, but he has no authority over the group. “
Watch Live Stream
- Marc Wilmots accuses Chelsea’s Courtois of being a mole, reveals Thibaut’s criticisms of Conte (L’Equipe Video)November 22, 2016
- Jan Vertonghen celebrates his 500th game with an heart-warming Instagram postNovember 17, 2016
- Brilliant Belgium mannequin challenge, featuring Chelsea & Spurs stars (video)November 15, 2016
- Everton’s Romelu Lukaku scores twice for Belgium (Video)November 13, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Paul Pogba fails to inspire France to victory v Ivory Coast (Official Video)November 16, 2016
- PSG defender Serge Aurier investigated by FIFA for ‘throat slit’ gesture [BBC]October 13, 2016
- Incredible: Ivory Coast defender Serge Aurier saved the life of Mali’s Moussa Doumbia (Video)October 12, 2016