- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Ivory Coast stars brought a number of prostitutes to their hotel before March friendly with Belgium [Abijan Sports]
- Updated: April 4, 2014
In early March Ivory Coast visited Belgium for a friendly, with the Ivorians coming from behind to draw 2-2.
Abijan Sports are now claiming that the visitors brought prostitutes to their hotel in Belgium ahead of the match.
“The Ivory Coast group has a sleepless night Monday, March 3 at their hotel in Brussels. Several players have benefited from carelessness to bring prostitutes to their rooms,” writes Thursday national sports weekly Abidjan Sports.
The players names were not revealed but an Ivorian international was quoted as saying “the national team has become a brothel”.
The Internal went on to say “Even in New York, last August, players visited prostitutes before the friendly match against Mexico (1-4 defeat). Meetings, fines are useless, since it continues, continues there. I have nothing against coach Sabri Lamouchi, but he has no authority over the group. “