Ivory Coast stars brought a number of prostitutes to their hotel before March friendly with Belgium [Abijan Sports]
- April 4, 2014
In early March Ivory Coast visited Belgium for a friendly, with the Ivorians coming from behind to draw 2-2.
Abijan Sports are now claiming that the visitors brought prostitutes to their hotel in Belgium ahead of the match.
“The Ivory Coast group has a sleepless night Monday, March 3 at their hotel in Brussels. Several players have benefited from carelessness to bring prostitutes to their rooms,” writes Thursday national sports weekly Abidjan Sports.
The players names were not revealed but an Ivorian international was quoted as saying “the national team has become a brothel”.
The Internal went on to say “Even in New York, last August, players visited prostitutes before the friendly match against Mexico (1-4 defeat). Meetings, fines are useless, since it continues, continues there. I have nothing against coach Sabri Lamouchi, but he has no authority over the group. “
- Benteke’s transfer fee to Liverpool dwarfs Eden Hazard’s cost, or what Man ...
- Thibaut Courtois praises Wales and Gareth Bale after Belgium’s defeat [Video]
- Wales v Belgium: The big match preview for the Euro 2016 qualifier [Video]
- Belgium paper Sportwereld had an eye-catching picture of Man United’s Marouane Fe...
- Outrageous Acca: Back Belgium, Italy & Holland to win at enormous 28/1 odds!!!
- Belgium release brilliant fan footage of game v France [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...