- Arsenal fans slam Wojciech Szczesny after the FA Cup win v Reading [Videos]
- Oscar’s sister got a picture with Eden Hazard after Chelsea’s win v Man United [Instagram]
- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
Ivory Coast boss Sabri Lamouchi announces his departure after World Cup exit [Football Italia]
- June 24, 2014
Ivory Coast manager Sabri Lamouchi has announced that he won’t be extending his contract and will be stepping down from his post after his team’s heartbreaking exit from the World Cup, according to football news site Football Italia.
Ivory Coast were a minute away from qualifying for the last 16 before conceding a penalty that would send them packing to a frustrating Greece team.
Lamouchi took the Ivory Coast job in 2012, his first managerial adventure. He said: “My contract comes to an end at this World Cup and there will be no epilogue and you can understand well as to why.”
The Frenchman added: “I have put a lot of time and effort into the past two years but unfortunately my story with the Ivory Coast ends this evening.”