Ivan Kecojevic (Gaziantepspor) was so eager to get off the bench he forgot his shorts v Besitkas
- February 17, 2013
Let’s all laugh at Ivan Kecojevic!
A comedy incident played out on Saturday in the Turkish Super Lig as Besitkas were held to a 1-1 draw with Gaziantepspor.
Midway through the second half, with Gaziantepspor 1-nil down and down to ten men also, the visitors called on 24-year-old Montenegrin defender Ivan Kecojevic to come off the bench.
Before he could make his entrance, Kecojevic needed to remove his tracksuit bottoms which were keeping him warm on the sidelines, but in his haste the number 50 also managed to peel off his shorts. Kecojevic, however, failed to notice that fact until an official pointed out that he was only wearing cycling shorts.
With his teammates laughing at him along the substitute bench, Kecojevic quickly got himself dressed so that he could finally get on the pitch.
Watch Ivan Kecojevic forget his shorts below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...