Ivan Kecojevic (Gaziantepspor) was so eager to get off the bench he forgot his shorts v Besitkas
- February 17, 2013
Let’s all laugh at Ivan Kecojevic!
A comedy incident played out on Saturday in the Turkish Super Lig as Besitkas were held to a 1-1 draw with Gaziantepspor.
Midway through the second half, with Gaziantepspor 1-nil down and down to ten men also, the visitors called on 24-year-old Montenegrin defender Ivan Kecojevic to come off the bench.
Before he could make his entrance, Kecojevic needed to remove his tracksuit bottoms which were keeping him warm on the sidelines, but in his haste the number 50 also managed to peel off his shorts. Kecojevic, however, failed to notice that fact until an official pointed out that he was only wearing cycling shorts.
With his teammates laughing at him along the substitute bench, Kecojevic quickly got himself dressed so that he could finally get on the pitch.
Watch Ivan Kecojevic forget his shorts below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...