- Martin Odegaard has an option to sign a five-year-deal with Real Madrid when he turns 16 [Marca]
- The rise of Bayern Munich phenomenon Thomas Muller | Bundesliga profile video
- Jose Mourinho dismisses ‘Mickey Mouse sites and blogs’ linking Petr Cech with move away [Video]
- Flashback Friday! Luis Enrique scores for Barcelona in rout of Sevilla during 1996/97 season [Video]
- Aston Villa fan David Bradley (Game of Thrones character Walder Frey) helps the club celebrate 140 years
Ivan Kecojevic (Gaziantepspor) was so eager to get off the bench he forgot his shorts v Besitkas
Let’s all laugh at Ivan Kecojevic!
A comedy incident played out on Saturday in the Turkish Super Lig as Besitkas were held to a 1-1 draw with Gaziantepspor.
Midway through the second half, with Gaziantepspor 1-nil down and down to ten men also, the visitors called on 24-year-old Montenegrin defender Ivan Kecojevic to come off the bench.
Before he could make his entrance, Kecojevic needed to remove his tracksuit bottoms which were keeping him warm on the sidelines, but in his haste the number 50 also managed to peel off his shorts. Kecojevic, however, failed to notice that fact until an official pointed out that he was only wearing cycling shorts.
With his teammates laughing at him along the substitute bench, Kecojevic quickly got himself dressed so that he could finally get on the pitch.
Watch Ivan Kecojevic forget his shorts below.
- Updated: February 17, 2013