It’s been confirmed Man United sent scouts to watch Molde v Valerenga on Friday night in Norway
- March 31, 2014
Norwegian news outlets have confirmed that Manchester United sent a scout to watch Molde v Valerenga on Friday night in Norway.
Aside from the Red Devils, scouts from Hannover Hertha Berlin and Gent were reported to have been on the game according to Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen, a director at Molde.
Whilst United’s presence at the game was confirmed, there is now a guessing game as to which player or players Man United were keen to look at.
Included in the potential targets are Molde keeper Ørjan Håskjold Nyland, and centre-backs Even Hovland and Vegard Forren. Right-back Martin Linnes is also mooted a possible player United may be interested in.
Molde won the match 2-0, and highlights from the game can be seen below.
- Man United new boy Anthony Martial has only played eight full matches in his club career
- Manchester United name David De Gea in their Champions League squad
- Anthony Martial vows to prove his worth at Manchester United (Video)
- Jamie Carragher: Anthony Martial must have great potential for that price (Video)
- Anthony Martial talks price tags, Euro 2016 and Rooney not knowing who he was (Quotes)
- Juan Mata backs Man United teammate David De Gea to focus on Spain duty (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...