- Throwback Thursday! Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere scores his first Premier League goal [Video]
- Paddy McNair’s Wikipedia page briefly altered after injuring Jack Wilshere
- Arsenal team up with Citroen to prank Danny Welbeck, Santi Cazorla and Aaron Ramsey [Video]
- Malmo fans chanted “UEFA, Mafia” after Juventus defeat [video]
- Manchester City top UEFA Youth League group after destroying Bayern Munich 6-0 [Video]
It’s been confirmed Man United sent scouts to watch Molde v Valerenga on Friday night in Norway
Norwegian news outlets have confirmed that Manchester United sent a scout to watch Molde v Valerenga on Friday night in Norway.
Aside from the Red Devils, scouts from Hannover Hertha Berlin and Gent were reported to have been on the game according to Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen, a director at Molde.
Whilst United’s presence at the game was confirmed, there is now a guessing game as to which player or players Man United were keen to look at.
Included in the potential targets are Molde keeper Ørjan Håskjold Nyland, and centre-backs Even Hovland and Vegard Forren. Right-back Martin Linnes is also mooted a possible player United may be interested in.
Molde won the match 2-0, and highlights from the game can be seen below.
- Updated: March 31, 2014