- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
It’s been confirmed Man United sent scouts to watch Molde v Valerenga on Friday night in Norway
Norwegian news outlets have confirmed that Manchester United sent a scout to watch Molde v Valerenga on Friday night in Norway.
Aside from the Red Devils, scouts from Hannover Hertha Berlin and Gent were reported to have been on the game according to Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen, a director at Molde.
Whilst United’s presence at the game was confirmed, there is now a guessing game as to which player or players Man United were keen to look at.
Included in the potential targets are Molde keeper Ørjan Håskjold Nyland, and centre-backs Even Hovland and Vegard Forren. Right-back Martin Linnes is also mooted a possible player United may be interested in.
Molde won the match 2-0, and highlights from the game can be seen below.
- Updated: March 31, 2014