It’s been confirmed Man United sent scouts to watch Molde v Valerenga on Friday night in Norway
- March 31, 2014
Norwegian news outlets have confirmed that Manchester United sent a scout to watch Molde v Valerenga on Friday night in Norway.
Aside from the Red Devils, scouts from Hannover Hertha Berlin and Gent were reported to have been on the game according to Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen, a director at Molde.
Whilst United’s presence at the game was confirmed, there is now a guessing game as to which player or players Man United were keen to look at.
Included in the potential targets are Molde keeper Ørjan Håskjold Nyland, and centre-backs Even Hovland and Vegard Forren. Right-back Martin Linnes is also mooted a possible player United may be interested in.
Molde won the match 2-0, and highlights from the game can be seen below.
- Sergio Ramos collects ICC trophy as Real Madrid captain
- Rio Ferdinand relives his header v Liverpool into the Stretford End on a holiday boat (...
- Sergio Ramos’ new Real Madrid deal is worth less than what Manchester United were...
- Man Utd’s Bastian Schweinsteiger pinged a lovely volley pass to Rooney v PSG (GIF)
- Watch Memphis Depay’s individual highlights for Man United v PSG (Video)
- Pedro’s move from Barcelona to Man United is matter of “when, not if”...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi