- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
It’s all off! Ronaldinho has left Besiktas in the lurch, signs news contract with Atletico Mineiro
In real-life equivalent, this is football’s version of leaving someone at the altar.
Just as it all seemed to be done and dusted on Ronaldinho’s move to Besiktas, the buck-toothed Malandro has left the Turks in the lurch, opting instead to renew his contract with Atletico Mineiro.
The curveball was announced by Atletico Mineiro President Alexandre Kalil on Twitter, succinttly tweeting
”The fans are annoying but the guy loves them. He’s re-signed!”
Though a bit of a cryptic tweet which doesn’t specifically name Ronaldinho, it’s been agreed by consensus that Kalil was clearly referring to Ronaldinho’s situation.
So what was it all about? Did Ronnie just use Besiktas as a patsy to wean a better contract out of Galo?
A torcida é chata, mas o cara é apaixonado por ela. Renovou!
— Alexandre Kalil (@alexandrekalil) January 9, 2014
- Updated: January 9, 2014