It’s all off! Ronaldinho has left Besiktas in the lurch, signs news contract with Atletico Mineiro
- January 9, 2014
In real-life equivalent, this is football’s version of leaving someone at the altar.
Just as it all seemed to be done and dusted on Ronaldinho’s move to Besiktas, the buck-toothed Malandro has left the Turks in the lurch, opting instead to renew his contract with Atletico Mineiro.
The curveball was announced by Atletico Mineiro President Alexandre Kalil on Twitter, succinttly tweeting
”The fans are annoying but the guy loves them. He’s re-signed!”
Though a bit of a cryptic tweet which doesn’t specifically name Ronaldinho, it’s been agreed by consensus that Kalil was clearly referring to Ronaldinho’s situation.
So what was it all about? Did Ronnie just use Besiktas as a patsy to wean a better contract out of Galo?
A torcida é chata, mas o cara é apaixonado por ela. Renovou!
— Alexandre Kalil (@alexandrekalil) January 9, 2014
- Barcelona legend Ronaldinho bags 3 glorious goals in first Fluminense training session ...
- Ronaldinho reveals reason behind his move to Fluminense (Video)
- Ronaldinho says he wants to make history & win trophies at Fluminense unveiling [V...
- Fluminense unveil the signing of ex Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho to thousands of fans...
- Ronaldinho has agreed to join Fluminense, set to receive £163,000 a month in wages [Globo]
- Ronaldinho confirms that he’s moving to Turkey in Instagram post [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi