- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Video & Pictures: The Italian national team visit Auschwitz ahead of Euro 2012
- June 6, 2012
The Azzurri are the latest national side who have visited Auschwitz ahead of Euro 2012.
All the members of the Italian squad went to the Nazi concentration camp on Tuesday. The likes of Antonio Cassano, Mario Balotelli and Gigi Buffon were all filmed acutely listening to the stories of Holocaust survivors who came to speak to the footballers at the death camp.
Other Euro 2012 participants have also paid their respects to the victims of the Holocaust ahead of this summer’s tournament in Poland.
The Dutch national team also visited Auschwitz on Tuesday along with the Italians.
More pictures of the Italian national team’s visit Auschwitz can be seen below the fold.