- English Democrat Paul Rimmer says ‘Liverpool have been cursed by God for sponsoring Gay Pride’
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
Italian beauty Elisabetta Canalis enjoyed herself during Inter Milan’s win over AC Milan [Pictures]
Elisabetta Canalis, one of Italy’s most famous ladies, was the focus a TV attentions on Sunday night during the Milan derby.
Canalis, an Inter Milan fan, was sat in the rich seats just in front of new Inter owner Erick Thohir, and accordingly the former girlfriend of George Clooney was constantly on camera.
Most noticeable, after Rodrigo Palacio scored the winner for Inter in the final stages of the game, Ms. Canalis jumped out of her seat to celebrate the goal.
A series of pictures of Elisabetta Canalis at the San Siro on Sunday night are below.
- Updated: December 23, 2013