- Martin Odegaard takes part in first senior Real Madrid training session [Video]
- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
Istanbul! Liverpool starlet Samed Yesil posts Instagram picture confirming talks with Trabzonspor
Reports have emerged in recent days that Liverpool starlet Samed Yesil is heading to Trabzonspor on loan.
Yesil was hailed as a coup when Liverpool captured the German striker in the summer of 2012 but successive knee injuries have curtailed his progress at Anfield.
So, a move to Trabzonspor, a team Yesil supports, makes sense for the 20-year-old striker and Liverpool as he looks to gain match fitness.
Yesil told Turkish newspaper Sabah: “If I was to play in Turkey it would be for Trabzonspor.”
With Turkish parents, Yesil is designated as a Turkish player so the move should be a formality for Trabzonspor at this stage, providing personal terms are agreed.
The Liverpool striker uploaded a picture to his Instagram on Monday – presumably not his image, with guns and bundles of cash – with just a one word message: “!stanbu”.
- Updated: June 9, 2014