Israeli Newell’s fans serenade Tata Martino; Ignore famous Barca players walking past
On Sunday Barcelona finished their ‘Peace Tour’ of Israel and Palestine following a training session in Tel Aviv.
One clip really caught our eye during their stay in the Middle East.
As the whole squad exited the hotel, a few Israeli fans completely ignored the Barcelona team, instead chanting for new manager Tata Martino.
Whilst the likes of Leo Messi and Cesc Fabregas passed unnoticed, the fans kept on singing for Newell’s Old Boys legend Tata Martino.
Check out the footage here:
Watch Live Stream
- You pigs: Valencia paper Superdeporte slams FC Barcelona with a graphic front pageOctober 27, 2016
- Neymar upsets Luis Enrique on a trip to London [Sport]October 26, 2016
- Brazilian model Livia Gullo gets famous by supporting FC Barcelona [Instagram]October 26, 2016
- The Valencia fan who hit Neymar with a bottle writes a letter explaining his actions [99.9 Valencia Radio]October 26, 2016
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014