- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Isco denies agreement with new Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini after Norway Golazo [AS]
After another sensational performance and Golazo v Norway in the Under-21 European Championships on Saturday, Isco is the name on everyone’s lips.
The Malaga midfielder had a superb season in the Champions League and is performing wonders in Israel – fuelling talk of a move to either Manchester City or Real Madrid.
Zinedine Zidane is understood to be pushing for Isco at the Bernabeu, whilst there have been rumours that at the end of their time at Malaga, new Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini agreed to bring the Spanish Under-21 star to the Etihad this summer.
This was denied by Isco after the 3-0 semi-final win over Norway: “I have not spoken to him [Manuel Pellegrini]. I only found out about the move online yesterday. I’m happy for him, he is a great coach, I am sure he will do well.”
When further questioned on his future plans, Isco added: “You have to try and stay focused. I am only worried about Tuesday’s final.”
The speculation of where Isco may end up could be one of the transfer stories of the summer. El Mundo Deportivo add this evening that Barcelona have now joined the race for the Spain playmaker.
El Mundo Deportivo say Real Madrid and Manchester City remain the favourites for his signature though.
- Updated: June 15, 2013