- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Is this the strangest yellow card of all time?! Jann Gunnar Solli (Hammarby) v Degerfors
- Updated: April 15, 2014
Hammarby smashed Degerfors 5-0 in the Swedish second division on Monday night (the Superettan).
The goal scoring was wrapped up with 11 minutes remaining so judging by the video above, Hammarby were able to showboat in the final stages.
Cue, some passing down the left hand channel where Norwegian Jan Gunnar Solli went all Harlem Globetrotters on us by stuffing the ball down his shirt.
From the clip above it doesn’t look like Solli touched the ball with his hand but referee Lars Olsson must have felt he was obstructing by putting the ball down his top!
Have you ever seen a more strange yellow card?!