Is this the fastest red card EVER?! Serge Dijehoua (Gylfadas) v Olympiakos Volos
- October 9, 2013
Quite who is the owner of the quickest red card ever remains open to debate but we think we have a contender.
It comes from Greece’s second division (Football League) and came in the match between Olympiakos Volos and Gylfadas at the end of September.
Olympiakos Volos ran out 4-1 winners and with a few minutes remaining Gylfadas sent on Ivorian Serge Dijehoua to try and inspire a comeback.
Almost as soon as Dijehoua arrived on the pitch, he was sent off. It looks like a rather harsh decision but this must be up there as one of the quickest sending offs of all time…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...