Is this the fastest red card EVER?! Serge Dijehoua (Gylfadas) v Olympiakos Volos
- October 9, 2013
Quite who is the owner of the quickest red card ever remains open to debate but we think we have a contender.
It comes from Greece’s second division (Football League) and came in the match between Olympiakos Volos and Gylfadas at the end of September.
Olympiakos Volos ran out 4-1 winners and with a few minutes remaining Gylfadas sent on Ivorian Serge Dijehoua to try and inspire a comeback.
Almost as soon as Dijehoua arrived on the pitch, he was sent off. It looks like a rather harsh decision but this must be up there as one of the quickest sending offs of all time…
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]