- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
FIFA 13 Demo Glitches: Players walking away & the crazy slide tackle
- Updated: September 13, 2012
The release of the FIFA13 Demo on Tuesday was predictably received by many with delight as the latest version of football’s most popular games franchise once more looks to raise the bar in terms of gameplay and enjoyment.
However, not all is rosy in the FIFA 13 garden as committed fans have noticed a glitch in the Matrix that sees players simply walk away from the ball after demonstrating a skill move.
In addition, video has also emerged of a crazy slide tackle that sees two players literally fly off into the distance – see the third video below.
Presumably this is exactly why EA Sports send out a demo game – so that FIFA’s most committed fans can find the errors and they can be fixed up before the official release.
Video evidence of the FIFA 13 Demo glitches can be seen on the videos below.