- Real Madrid keepers Keylor Navas & Iker Casillas make incredible saves in training [Video]
- Shots fired! Fernando Torres admits he left Liverpool for Chelsea to win trophies
- Watch Swindon Town’s Australian midfielder Massimo Luongo amazing skills [Video]
- Chelsea reach agreement with £7m rated striker Andrej Kramarić [Di Marzio]
- Top 5 Spurs U-21 goalkeeper saves of 2014 [Video]
Is she definitely Brazilian? Brazil President Dilma’s awful Tekkers to inaugurate Arena Fonte Nova
Confederations Cup fever is well under way in Brazil.
President Dilma Rousseff is touring the country inaugurating each new official stadium which will be used in the Confederations Cup, and World Cup 2014.
On Friday, Dilma inaugurated her third stadium with her visit to the brand new Arena Fonte Nova stadium in Salvador, Bahia, in the eastern state of Brazil.
The inauguration was formalised with the usual symbolic kick-off down on the pitch.
Dilma’s attempt at kicking the ball left a lot to be desired though, she struggled to get any purchase on her effort as the ball rolled sadly away.
Is she definitely Brazilian?!
- Updated: April 6, 2013
Is she definitely Brazilian? Brazil President Dilma Rousseff’s awful Tekkers to inaugurate Arena Fonte Nova stadium
- Updated: April 5, 2013