- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
Is she definitely Brazilian? Brazil President Dilma’s awful Tekkers to inaugurate Arena Fonte Nova
- April 6, 2013
Confederations Cup fever is well under way in Brazil.
President Dilma Rousseff is touring the country inaugurating each new official stadium which will be used in the Confederations Cup, and World Cup 2014.
On Friday, Dilma inaugurated her third stadium with her visit to the brand new Arena Fonte Nova stadium in Salvador, Bahia, in the eastern state of Brazil.
The inauguration was formalised with the usual symbolic kick-off down on the pitch.
Dilma’s attempt at kicking the ball left a lot to be desired though, she struggled to get any purchase on her effort as the ball rolled sadly away.
Is she definitely Brazilian?!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”309281″]