- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Is Neymar a dirty diver? [Revista de la Liga debate]
- Updated: October 9, 2013
A fascinating debate took place on Neymar on Revisita de la Liga this week and one that has followed the brilliant Brazilian almost as soon as he came through the ranks at Santos.
Scott Minto, Guillem Balague, Marcelino and Graham Hunter debated why Neymar is currently the most fouled player in La Liga by some distance.
Neymar’s nearest challenger is Diego Costa who has played a significant amount of minutes more than the Barcelona forward.
Compared to Lionel Messi, the statistics are pretty stark – as you can see on the image on the left.
There are a host of theories discussed, including Neymar’s lack of lower body strength and the fact he does always run at defenders.
Whilst Messi is better known to La Liga defenders who have experience of playing against the Argentine.
The question of whether Neymar is a (dirty) diver is one that will likely follow the Brazilian throughout his career, unless he decides to take on the Messi mantle of “never diving.”