Is a late Robin van Persie equaliser more important than your marriage?!
- January 6, 2013
The video below has started to go viral and it will be no surprise to us if this is one of the most shared in the coming days.
The information is a little sketchy, but was recorded on Saturday night in Temple Bar, Cheshire and features a man (supporting Manchester United) and what we can only presume is his long suffering wife.
We join the action (literally) just as Robin van Persie has bagged a late equaliser for Manchester United at West Ham in the FA Cup 3rd round tie.
From then on its a straight fight between man and wife. Some of the comments on the YouTube video are excellent. So far they include:
“UNITED KIDS WIFE. in that order …”
“If your wife looked like that, of course United is more important.”
“lmao,he`s true if he palyed him from the start they would of won”
“Lady, you don’t piss them off when they are high on football!”
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...