Ironic! Mario Gotze’s (Bayern Munich) girlfriend posts a picture on Instagram: “Loyalty is rare these days”
- March 17, 2014
Last summer Mario Gotze left Borussia Dortmund for Bayern Munich in a big money deal.
Regarded by Dortmund fans as a Judas, Gotze has nonetheless got on with his business at his new club, performing well under new manager Pep Guardiola.
The German playmaker’s girlfriend Ann Kathrin Brommel posted a picture to Instagram today with the text ‘Loyalty is rare these days..’
Right you are Ann Kathrin.
- Thiago Alcantara publishes full documentary on year out with injury at Bayern (Video)
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola gets frustrated with Arturo Vidal’s positional awarenes...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...