Ironic! Mario Gotze’s (Bayern Munich) girlfriend posts a picture on Instagram: “Loyalty is rare these days”
Last summer Mario Gotze left Borussia Dortmund for Bayern Munich in a big money deal.
Regarded by Dortmund fans as a Judas, Gotze has nonetheless got on with his business at his new club, performing well under new manager Pep Guardiola.
The German playmaker’s girlfriend Ann Kathrin Brommel posted a picture to Instagram today with the text ‘Loyalty is rare these days..’
Right you are Ann Kathrin.
Watch Live Stream
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Will he get in trouble? Bayern’s Franck Ribery was incredibly cheeky v HamburgSeptember 24, 2016
- Bayern Munich close to some great Robert Lewandowski news [Bild]September 21, 2016
- Bromance: A happy Marco Reus welcomes Mario Gotze back to Dortmund on TwitterJuly 21, 2016
- Mario Gotze celebrates move from Bayern back to Borussia Dortmund [Facebook]July 21, 2016
- Done Deal: Mario Gotze returns to Borussia Dortmund from Bayern MunichJuly 21, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund agree terms with Bayern for Mario Gotze [Süddeutsche Zeitung]July 20, 2016