Ironic! Mario Gotze’s (Bayern Munich) girlfriend posts a picture on Instagram: “Loyalty is rare these days”
Last summer Mario Gotze left Borussia Dortmund for Bayern Munich in a big money deal.
Regarded by Dortmund fans as a Judas, Gotze has nonetheless got on with his business at his new club, performing well under new manager Pep Guardiola.
The German playmaker’s girlfriend Ann Kathrin Brommel posted a picture to Instagram today with the text ‘Loyalty is rare these days..’
Right you are Ann Kathrin.
Watch Live Stream
- Manuel Neuer scores a belter in Bayern Munich training, Thomas Muller commentates (video)December 8, 2016
- Bayern Munich president: We’re £170million behind top Premier League clubsDecember 7, 2016
- Xabi Alonso shows off his impressive watch collection in new film (Video)December 7, 2016
- Bayern Munich troll Arsenal ahead of Monday’s Champions League drawDecember 7, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund’s Mario Gotze gives depressing forecast on his career [Bild]November 12, 2016
- Bromance: A happy Marco Reus welcomes Mario Gotze back to Dortmund on TwitterJuly 21, 2016
- Mario Gotze celebrates move from Bayern back to Borussia Dortmund [Facebook]July 21, 2016
- Done Deal: Mario Gotze returns to Borussia Dortmund from Bayern MunichJuly 21, 2016