Ironic! Mario Gotze’s (Bayern Munich) girlfriend posts a picture on Instagram: “Loyalty is rare these days”
- March 17, 2014
Last summer Mario Gotze left Borussia Dortmund for Bayern Munich in a big money deal.
Regarded by Dortmund fans as a Judas, Gotze has nonetheless got on with his business at his new club, performing well under new manager Pep Guardiola.
The German playmaker’s girlfriend Ann Kathrin Brommel posted a picture to Instagram today with the text ‘Loyalty is rare these days..’
Right you are Ann Kathrin.
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...
- Manuel Neuer made a classic defensive diving header for Bayern v Wolfsburg in the Super...
- Thiago Alcantara receives and returns Xabi Alonso pass without letting it hit ground (V...
- Manuel Neuer plays keepy-uppy game with other Bayern Munich goalkeepers (Video)
- Bayern legend ‘pretty certain’ Pep Guardiola will leave in 2016, backs Jurg...
- Indecisive Pep Guardiola hints that he’ll leave Bayern Munich next year
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi