- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
- Robinho scores silky solo effort after bamboozling defence with step-overs [Video]
- David Moyes was spotted chatting to Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre at Turf Moor
- Beast! Julio Baptista scores a belter from a cleared Cafu cross in charity game [Video]
Irish radio station FM104 had a comical spoof interview with new Barcelona signing Luis Suarez
Irish radio station FM104 have made a brilliant comical spoof interview with new Barcelona signing Luis Suarez, packed with cameos from a host of famous personalities.
Suarez has gone to the Camp Nou but just because he’s left the Premier League doesn’t mean that his antics won’t be the inspiration of an endless amount of parodies.
Here ‘Suarez’ makes an appearance on the Irish radio show ‘the Strawberry Alarm Clock’ which is famed in Ireland for it’s morning mirth and general hi-jinks.
Angela Merkel even has time to make an appearance! Despite Germany winning the World Cup she calls to gloat and say that if Ireland ever won the World Cup the country’s people would have a hangover for the rest of their lives!
- Updated: July 14, 2014