Irish pundit Johnny Giles calls Robin van Persie a “prat” regarding rumours he wants to quit Man United [Video]
- February 26, 2014
Irish pundit Johnny Giles labelled Robin van Persie a “prat” on live TV on Wednesday night when discussing the current malaise at Old Trafford.
Man United’s Dutch striker was the subject of a character assassination on Irish TV for his comments made after the Olympiacos game in which RVP claimed “other United players are often in the zones I’d like to play in. I find that a pity.”
Using two pieces of questionable video evidence to construct his argument, Giles claimed that van Persie isn’t trying hard enough for the cause saying “he should be out there doing his best.”
Watch the analysis of Manchester United’s Robin van Persie on RTE below.
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Why Man United fans should not be upset with PSG bound Angel Di Maria [Opinion]
- Ashley Young agrees a new 3-year Man United contract [ESPN]
- Manchester United v Tottenham: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League opener
- Pep Guardiola backs Pedro to be a success at Man United, says he can play in any team i...
- Pep Guardiola claims Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger hasn’t been fully ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi