Irish pundit Johnny Giles calls Robin van Persie a “prat” regarding rumours he wants to quit Man United [Video]
Irish pundit Johnny Giles labelled Robin van Persie a “prat” on live TV on Wednesday night when discussing the current malaise at Old Trafford.
Man United’s Dutch striker was the subject of a character assassination on Irish TV for his comments made after the Olympiacos game in which RVP claimed “other United players are often in the zones I’d like to play in. I find that a pity.”
Using two pieces of questionable video evidence to construct his argument, Giles claimed that van Persie isn’t trying hard enough for the cause saying “he should be out there doing his best.”
Watch the analysis of Manchester United’s Robin van Persie on RTE below.
Watch Live Stream
- Paul Pogba’s doppelgänger turns up at Man UnitedAugust 24, 2016
- Footballer’s wife drops social media hint a move to Man United may be happening [Instagram]August 24, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016
- An amazing stat comparing Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s recent winning record v Aston VillaAugust 23, 2016
- The Oranje General passes away. Dutch stars pay respects to Winfried WitjesJuly 25, 2016
- Ex Man United star Robin van Persie held talks with Middlesbrough today [ESPN]July 6, 2016
- Fenerbahce’s Robin van Persie drops a hint on Twitter he’s joining LeicesterJuly 5, 2016
- West Ham and Crystal Palace have been offered Robin van Persie by Fenerbahce [Mail]July 4, 2016