Ireland’s RTE panel criticise Roy Keane’s “wrong” comments about Man United legend Fergie on ITV
Irish viewers heard an interesting discussing on RTE before the Champions League matches on Wednesday night as the panel of Liam Brady, Eamon Dunphy and Didi Hamann analysed Roy Keane’s recent comments on Sir Alex Ferguson made on ITV.
Keane, the former Manchester United captain, opened a can of whoop-ass on Sir Alex Fergie, claiming the legendary Scottish manager still craves “control and power” at Old Trafford.
Keane, who won seven Premier League titles, four FA Cups and the Champions League under Ferguson between 1993 and 2005, also argued that Sir Alex, who he says has a “massive ego”, also failed to show him enough respect for his on-field achievements at Manchester United.
Picking apart the publicised feud, Liam Brady called Keane’s outburst “wrong”, while Dunphy offered the Irishman a limited defence saying that Keane’s comments were “measured”.
Listen to the RTE panel discuss Roy Keane’s fight with Sir Alex Ferguson below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan offers blunt assessment of the Ukrainian League (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s Phil Jones shows Zlatan how frozen the Zorya Luhansk pitch is (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s EL game at Zorya Luhansk under threat over icy conditionsDecember 7, 2016
- Mourinho-loving granny gets giant tattoo of the Special OneDecember 7, 2016
- How Cristiano Ronaldo pranked Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United (video)November 22, 2016
- The Times suggest that Sir Alex Ferguson may go bankrupt due to film schemeNovember 19, 2016
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson to set up a university for managers [Times]November 13, 2016
- Gary Neville reveals secret to Sir Alex Ferguson’s success at Man United [MEN]November 12, 2016