Ireland’s RTE panel criticise Roy Keane’s “wrong” comments about Man United legend Fergie on ITV
- December 12, 2013
Irish viewers heard an interesting discussing on RTE before the Champions League matches on Wednesday night as the panel of Liam Brady, Eamon Dunphy and Didi Hamann analysed Roy Keane’s recent comments on Sir Alex Ferguson made on ITV.
Keane, the former Manchester United captain, opened a can of whoop-ass on Sir Alex Fergie, claiming the legendary Scottish manager still craves “control and power” at Old Trafford.
Keane, who won seven Premier League titles, four FA Cups and the Champions League under Ferguson between 1993 and 2005, also argued that Sir Alex, who he says has a “massive ego”, also failed to show him enough respect for his on-field achievements at Manchester United.
Picking apart the publicised feud, Liam Brady called Keane’s outburst “wrong”, while Dunphy offered the Irishman a limited defence saying that Keane’s comments were “measured”.
Listen to the RTE panel discuss Roy Keane’s fight with Sir Alex Ferguson below.
- Hardball: Man United will only sell De Gea to Real Madrid if they get Ramos
- Poll reveals 55 percent of Real Madrid fans want Sergio Ramos to leave [AS]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Man United on alert as Sergio Ramos is determined to quit Real Madrid [Marca]
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Standoff between Man Untied and Real Madrid over Sergio Ramos-David De Gea transfer [Ma...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi