- Arsenal loanee Ryo Miyaichi scores lovely goal for Jong FC Twente vs Jong PSV [Video]
- Bojan & Victor Moses score sublime goals in 4-1 Stoke FA Cup win at Rochdale [GIFs]
- Rochdale fans troll Robbie Savage with chant during FA Cup defeat to Stoke [Video]
- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
Ireland’s RTE panel criticise Roy Keane’s “wrong” comments about Man United legend Fergie on ITV
Irish viewers heard an interesting discussing on RTE before the Champions League matches on Wednesday night as the panel of Liam Brady, Eamon Dunphy and Didi Hamann analysed Roy Keane’s recent comments on Sir Alex Ferguson made on ITV.
Keane, the former Manchester United captain, opened a can of whoop-ass on Sir Alex Fergie, claiming the legendary Scottish manager still craves “control and power” at Old Trafford.
Keane, who won seven Premier League titles, four FA Cups and the Champions League under Ferguson between 1993 and 2005, also argued that Sir Alex, who he says has a “massive ego”, also failed to show him enough respect for his on-field achievements at Manchester United.
Picking apart the publicised feud, Liam Brady called Keane’s outburst “wrong”, while Dunphy offered the Irishman a limited defence saying that Keane’s comments were “measured”.
Listen to the RTE panel discuss Roy Keane’s fight with Sir Alex Ferguson below.
- Updated: December 12, 2013