Ireland’s RTE panel criticise Roy Keane’s “wrong” comments about Man United legend Fergie on ITV
- December 12, 2013
Irish viewers heard an interesting discussing on RTE before the Champions League matches on Wednesday night as the panel of Liam Brady, Eamon Dunphy and Didi Hamann analysed Roy Keane’s recent comments on Sir Alex Ferguson made on ITV.
Keane, the former Manchester United captain, opened a can of whoop-ass on Sir Alex Fergie, claiming the legendary Scottish manager still craves “control and power” at Old Trafford.
Keane, who won seven Premier League titles, four FA Cups and the Champions League under Ferguson between 1993 and 2005, also argued that Sir Alex, who he says has a “massive ego”, also failed to show him enough respect for his on-field achievements at Manchester United.
Picking apart the publicised feud, Liam Brady called Keane’s outburst “wrong”, while Dunphy offered the Irishman a limited defence saying that Keane’s comments were “measured”.
Listen to the RTE panel discuss Roy Keane’s fight with Sir Alex Ferguson below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...