Ireland’s RTE panel criticise Roy Keane’s “wrong” comments about Man United legend Fergie on ITV
Irish viewers heard an interesting discussing on RTE before the Champions League matches on Wednesday night as the panel of Liam Brady, Eamon Dunphy and Didi Hamann analysed Roy Keane’s recent comments on Sir Alex Ferguson made on ITV.
Keane, the former Manchester United captain, opened a can of whoop-ass on Sir Alex Fergie, claiming the legendary Scottish manager still craves “control and power” at Old Trafford.
Keane, who won seven Premier League titles, four FA Cups and the Champions League under Ferguson between 1993 and 2005, also argued that Sir Alex, who he says has a “massive ego”, also failed to show him enough respect for his on-field achievements at Manchester United.
Picking apart the publicised feud, Liam Brady called Keane’s outburst “wrong”, while Dunphy offered the Irishman a limited defence saying that Keane’s comments were “measured”.
Listen to the RTE panel discuss Roy Keane’s fight with Sir Alex Ferguson below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United fans outraged as Henrikh Mkhitaryan not even in squad for Man City game [Tweets]October 26, 2016
- “Extremely sorry” Jose Mourinho apologises to Man United fans in match-day programmeOctober 26, 2016
- Manchester United v Manchester City [Team Sheets]October 26, 2016
- Jose Mourinho and his hot mic problems (Video)October 26, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Mads Timm claims he didn’t get chance at Man Utd as he wasn’t signed to Fergie’s son’s agencyOctober 13, 2016
- Swansea’s Bob Bradley can talk (loudly), has an interesting connection with Alex Ferguson (Video)October 7, 2016
- The Star make a big claim about Arsene Wenger, Sir Alex Ferguson & Man UnitedOctober 1, 2016