- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Ireland assistant manager Roy Keane rules himself out of consideration for vacant Celtic job [Reports]
- Updated: June 2, 2014
Roy Keane has ruled himself out of the vacant managerial position at Celtic, according to reports.
Keane, the current Republic of Ireland assistant manager, has been heavily linked with the job since Neil Lennon opted for pastures new.
But, according to the Irish Independent, Keane has ruled himself out of consideration for the job and told Martin O’Neill and various members of the Irish set-up that he’s committed to their project.
The Independent writes: “It is believed the assistant manager has decided to remain within the Irish set-up after considering his options over the past few days.
It is understood Celtic were preparing a formal offer for the former Manchester United captain but in the end, the 42-year-old decided to see out his commitment with the national team. Keane made his decision known to Ireland manager Martin O’Neill and FAI Chief Executive John Delaney earlier today, it is believed.”