- Two of the weirdest pitch invaders ever took the field during Basel v Real Madrid [Vine]
- Liverpool’s 11 men couldn’t stop 5 Ludogorets attackers with 1 on the floor [Picture]
- Steven Gerrard panned as Liverpool let lead slip to draw 2-2 at Ludogorets [Tweets]
- Arsenal happily impress beating Borussia Dortmund 2-0, qualify for CL last-16 [Tweets]
- Mesut Ozil got excited about Alexis Sanchez’s goal for Arsenal v Dortmund on Twitter
Ipswich v Barnsley: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match [01/11/2013]
On Friday night (1945 UK) mid-table Ipswich host a Barsnley side who are yet pick up a point away from home all season.
Bet365 are showing Ipswich v Barnsley live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Ipswich v Leeds, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Ipswich v Barnsley is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine. Including: Canada, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Struggling Barnsley will travel down South on Friday hoping to register their first away point of the season.
Ipswich Town lie 14th and are winless in their last 4 games, picking up 3 away draws and losing at home to Burnley.
Barnsley winger Paddy McCourt is considered a major doubt and Luke Steele, Peter Ramage and Lewin Nytanga all remain sidelined.
Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy has no injury or suspension worries and the Irishman will have fellow countryman Daryl Murphy fully fit after his return in last weekend’s 1-1 draw with Bolton.
The Tractor Boys should feel confident of taking all 3 points at home but do face a hard-working Barnsley side who have picked up 4 points from their last 6 on offer.
- Updated: October 29, 2013