- Leeds, 15th in the Championship with one win in their last 9, take 7000 fans to Blackburn [Pictures]
- Gutted! Ryan Taylor subbed on Newcastle comeback v QPR with another suspected knee injury
- Mark Schwarzer trolls Liverpool: ‘Denying them the title was highlight of my Chelsea career’ [Video]
- FACT: Cesc Fabregas has more league assists (10) than any Chelsea player in the last 2 seasons combined
- Chelsea fans react to Mourinho’s claim they are too quiet demanding standing seats [Picture]
Inverness CT v Celtic: Watch a Live Stream of the Scottish Premier League match
League leaders Celtic travel to Tulloch Caledonian Stadium in Inverness to face 3rd place Inverness.
Inverness v Celtic kicks off at 12.30pm UK time on 29.12.13.
So how can you watch Inverness v Celtic in the SPL on our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing Inverness v Celtic: live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Inverness v Celtic is not available in the UK or Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in China, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia.
Inverness are currently sitting in 3rd in the table but have Dundee and Aberdeen only 1 point behind them and breathing down their necks. However Inverness are only 1 point behind Motherwell too.
In their last 5 matches Inverness have taken 8 points but stuttered in a 0-0 draw v Partick on boxing day. Inverness will be without their captain, Richie Foran, who might be out for 2 months with a shoulder injury and midfielder James Vincent.
Celtic still remain unbeaten in the league after their 1-0 away win over St Johnstone through a stunning solo goal from Dutch defender Virgil van Dijk on boxing day.
The Dutch defender strode forward, beat four men and poked the ball past the keeper for the only goal of a 1-0 win.
Celtic looking to extend their unbeaten run in the league to 18 matches, however they will have to do it without Charlie Mulgrew, Dirk Boerrigter, Mikael Lustig, Beram Kayal and Steven Mouyokolo who all remain injured.
- Updated: December 27, 2013