- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Introducing Costa Rican reporter Jale Berahimi, who is quickly becoming a viral hit at the World Cup [Pictures]
Who would have thought that Costa Rica would be so good at this World Cup?!
On Friday afternoon, the Central Americans turned over Italy to maintain their 100% start at the 2014 World Cup, and watching on in the stands was a female reporter who is quickly becoming an online sensation.
Jale Berahimi, 28-year-old, has been a fixture at all of Costa Rica’s matches, and it’s not taking the long for her pictures to swirl around the internet.
The brunette beauty has had pictures with the likes of Rio Ferdinand in Brazil already, while against Italy the presenter uploaded a series of photos and a video expressing her happiness at seeing her national team win.
See videos and pictures of 28-year-old Jale Berahimi below.
- Updated: June 21, 2014