Introducing Costa Rican reporter Jale Berahimi, who is quickly becoming a viral hit at the World Cup [Pictures]
- June 21, 2014
Who would have thought that Costa Rica would be so good at this World Cup?!
On Friday afternoon, the Central Americans turned over Italy to maintain their 100% start at the 2014 World Cup, and watching on in the stands was a female reporter who is quickly becoming an online sensation.
Jale Berahimi, 28-year-old, has been a fixture at all of Costa Rica’s matches, and it’s not taking the long for her pictures to swirl around the internet.
The brunette beauty has had pictures with the likes of Rio Ferdinand in Brazil already, while against Italy the presenter uploaded a series of photos and a video expressing her happiness at seeing her national team win.
See videos and pictures of 28-year-old Jale Berahimi below.
- Costa Rica beat Uruguay on penalties after 3-3 draw [Highlights]
- Keylor Navas threatens to take legal action after finding out members of Costa Rican go...
- South Korea 1 – Costa Rica 3: Borges bags a brace [Highlights]
- Celso Borges (Costa Rica) scored a quality back heel v South Korea
- OUCH! Coritiba’s striker Joel mistakenly fell down a hole after scoring v Sao Pau...
- Is the greatest non-goal ever? Guatemala’s Carlos Ruiz v Costa Rica [Vine]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi