Inter’s Icardi’s celebrates scoring v Atalanta with a shirt professing his love for Wanda Nara, Maxi Lopez’s ex
- March 23, 2014
Back in November 2013, Inter Milan’s Mauro Icardi pronounced his love for Wanda Nara on Twitter.
Usually such trivialities would be ignored, however the tweet made headlines over the emergence of an love triangle involving Icardi, Catania striker Maxi Lopez and Lopez’s ex-wife Wanda Nara.
Having spent time together in September, Icardi was accused has made behind-the-scenes moves for Maxi Lopez’s ex-wife after it became apparent that their marriage was falling apart. Moreover, Wanda Nara took to the tabloids to announce “t’s been three months since my husband had sex. Maxi has neglected me.”
Several months later and Icardi and Wana are Serie A’s new nauseous couple, constantly uploading pictures onto social media showing how much in love they are.
On Sunday Icardi upped the love-sick factor by producing a t-shirt professing his love for Wanda Nara after scoring for Inter against Atalanta
See Mauro Icardi’s celebration below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi