Inter’s Icardi’s celebrates scoring v Atalanta with a shirt professing his love for Wanda Nara, Maxi Lopez’s ex
- March 23, 2014
Back in November 2013, Inter Milan’s Mauro Icardi pronounced his love for Wanda Nara on Twitter.
Usually such trivialities would be ignored, however the tweet made headlines over the emergence of an love triangle involving Icardi, Catania striker Maxi Lopez and Lopez’s ex-wife Wanda Nara.
Having spent time together in September, Icardi was accused has made behind-the-scenes moves for Maxi Lopez’s ex-wife after it became apparent that their marriage was falling apart. Moreover, Wanda Nara took to the tabloids to announce “t’s been three months since my husband had sex. Maxi has neglected me.”
Several months later and Icardi and Wana are Serie A’s new nauseous couple, constantly uploading pictures onto social media showing how much in love they are.
On Sunday Icardi upped the love-sick factor by producing a t-shirt professing his love for Wanda Nara after scoring for Inter against Atalanta
See Mauro Icardi’s celebration below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...