- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho explains how his wife convinced him not to take the England job [Video]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho tells brilliant new story about Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli [Video]
- Andre Schurrle rules out speculation linking him with a move away from Chelsea
- Man United star Juan Mata praises Radamel Falcao & Real Madrid in latest blog post
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says performance v Arsenal was better than 5-1 win last year [Video]
Inter’s Icardi’s celebrates scoring v Atalanta with a shirt professing his love for Wanda Nara, Maxi Lopez’s ex
Back in November 2013, Inter Milan’s Mauro Icardi pronounced his love for Wanda Nara on Twitter.
Usually such trivialities would be ignored, however the tweet made headlines over the emergence of an love triangle involving Icardi, Catania striker Maxi Lopez and Lopez’s ex-wife Wanda Nara.
Having spent time together in September, Icardi was accused has made behind-the-scenes moves for Maxi Lopez’s ex-wife after it became apparent that their marriage was falling apart. Moreover, Wanda Nara took to the tabloids to announce “t’s been three months since my husband had sex. Maxi has neglected me.”
Several months later and Icardi and Wana are Serie A’s new nauseous couple, constantly uploading pictures onto social media showing how much in love they are.
On Sunday Icardi upped the love-sick factor by producing a t-shirt professing his love for Wanda Nara after scoring for Inter against Atalanta
See Mauro Icardi’s celebration below.
- Updated: March 23, 2014