Internet awash with rumours that Romelu Lukaku is set for €25m Wolfsburg switch
- July 26, 2014
Rumours have taken over the internet that Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku is set for a €25 million switch to German side VFL Wolfsburg.
If Lukaku were to join the club then he would link up with Belgium teammate Kevin de Bruyne.
De Bruyne was also bought from Chelsea in a big money move before flourishing in his first few months at the club.
Le Foot writer Philip Harmeling appeared to be among the first to break the news, tweeting: “Good news for VfL Wolfsburg! Romelu Lukaku is really near to joins VfL for a 25mio€ transfer. More info to come.”
Perhaps Lukaku is capable for a bigger club, no disrespect to Wolfsburg, but this move would guarantee him first team football and bring an end to the uncertainty of a succession of loan spells.
Good news for VfL Wolfsburg! Romelu Lukaku is really near to joins VfL for a 25mio€ transfer. More info to come.
— Philip Harmeling (@PhilipHarmeling) July 26, 2014
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Chelsea fail with two bids for PSG defender Marquinhos [Best Tweets]
- Papy Djilobodji comments after completing move to Chelsea [Official]
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...