Inter owner Erick Thohir: “I can’t saying anything other than the deal for [Man United’s] Vidic is 90% done”
- February 20, 2014
What a quote.
Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir has all but confirmed that Nemanja Vidic will be joining the club in the summer.
Begging the question what was left to say on the matter, Inter’s billionaire Indonesian owner today told FcInterNews.it:
I can’t saying anything other than the deal for (Man United’s Nemanja) Vidic is 90% done. When everything is sorted we will make an announcement. Do not make me say anything until it’s concrete .
Two weeks ago Manchester United confirmed that the Serbian centre half, who has been a Red Devils for eight seasons, will leave the club at the end of the campaign.
Vidic released a statement at the time which could be read as a thinly-veiled barb at the current malaise at Old Trafford, saying he wants to challenge himself again and ‘make the best of myself in the coming years’ – so that can’t be done at United any longer?
It is presumed the Man United defender will sign a two year contact at the San Siro.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...