Inter owner Erick Thohir: “I can’t saying anything other than the deal for [Man United’s] Vidic is 90% done”
- February 20, 2014
What a quote.
Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir has all but confirmed that Nemanja Vidic will be joining the club in the summer.
Begging the question what was left to say on the matter, Inter’s billionaire Indonesian owner today told FcInterNews.it:
I can’t saying anything other than the deal for (Man United’s Nemanja) Vidic is 90% done. When everything is sorted we will make an announcement. Do not make me say anything until it’s concrete .
Two weeks ago Manchester United confirmed that the Serbian centre half, who has been a Red Devils for eight seasons, will leave the club at the end of the campaign.
Vidic released a statement at the time which could be read as a thinly-veiled barb at the current malaise at Old Trafford, saying he wants to challenge himself again and ‘make the best of myself in the coming years’ – so that can’t be done at United any longer?
It is presumed the Man United defender will sign a two year contact at the San Siro.
- Classy: Stevan Jovetic pens farewell message to Man City on Instagram
- Samir Handanovic stops Cristiano Ronaldo free kick with stunning fingertip save (GIF)
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez scores beautiful 30 yard free kick golazo v Inter (...
- Inter Milan confirm they are signing Stevan Jovetic from Man City [Tweet]
- Inter Milan v Real Madrid: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Incredible behind the goal footage of Philippe Mexes’ wonder-volley for AC Milan ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi