- Dom Solanke ended 2014 with a double as Chelsea’s U21s beat Norwich 5-0 [Videos]
- Incredible Offer! Back Newcastle to beat Everton at 11/2 on Sunday!!!!
- L’Equipe reveal their Team of the Year & pick 100 Top Players of 2014 ft. Neuer at #1
- Bayern to battle Man City & PSG for Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne, says his agent [Bild]
- Charlton’s Johann Gudmundsson nets 88th minute howitzer to equalise v Cardiff [Official Video]
Inter owner Erick Thohir: “I can’t saying anything other than the deal for [Man United's] Vidic is 90% done”
What a quote.
Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir has all but confirmed that Nemanja Vidic will be joining the club in the summer.
Begging the question what was left to say on the matter, Inter’s billionaire Indonesian owner today told FcInterNews.it:
I can’t saying anything other than the deal for (Man United’s Nemanja) Vidic is 90% done. When everything is sorted we will make an announcement. Do not make me say anything until it’s concrete .
Two weeks ago Manchester United confirmed that the Serbian centre half, who has been a Red Devils for eight seasons, will leave the club at the end of the campaign.
Vidic released a statement at the time which could be read as a thinly-veiled barb at the current malaise at Old Trafford, saying he wants to challenge himself again and ‘make the best of myself in the coming years’ – so that can’t be done at United any longer?
It is presumed the Man United defender will sign a two year contact at the San Siro.
- Updated: February 20, 2014