Inter owner Erick Thohir: “I can’t saying anything other than the deal for [Man United’s] Vidic is 90% done”
- February 20, 2014
What a quote.
Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir has all but confirmed that Nemanja Vidic will be joining the club in the summer.
Begging the question what was left to say on the matter, Inter’s billionaire Indonesian owner today told FcInterNews.it:
I can’t saying anything other than the deal for (Man United’s Nemanja) Vidic is 90% done. When everything is sorted we will make an announcement. Do not make me say anything until it’s concrete .
Two weeks ago Manchester United confirmed that the Serbian centre half, who has been a Red Devils for eight seasons, will leave the club at the end of the campaign.
Vidic released a statement at the time which could be read as a thinly-veiled barb at the current malaise at Old Trafford, saying he wants to challenge himself again and ‘make the best of myself in the coming years’ – so that can’t be done at United any longer?
It is presumed the Man United defender will sign a two year contact at the San Siro.
- Erik Lamela’s father confirms son is happy to be leaving Spurs for Inter Milan [G...
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Inter Milan in talks with Real Madrid for defender Fabio Coentrao [Di Marzio]
- Inter Milan contact Tottenham about signing Eric Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Carpi v Inter Milan: Watch a Live Stream
- Former Man City striker Stevan Jovetic scored a 90th minute winning golazo on his Inter...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...