- Lovely! Carlos Tevez rolls Koulibaly with beautiful dummy to score second for Juve v Napoli [Videos]
- Fergie on Jose Mourinho: ‘It’s not fair, he’s too good looking! Like George Clooney now!’ [Video]
- Shocking! Dad and kids kicked out of Villa Park for celebrating Falcao’s goal in Family Stand
- Cesc Fabregas: ‘This season Barça are Messi + 10 others; he’s saving them in many games’ [Radio Marca]
- Stoke v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
Inter Milan want to sign Chelsea’s Fernando Torres & Tottenham’s Erik Lamela [Italian Papers on Friday]
Two of Italy’s leading papers, Gazzetta Dello Sport and Corriere Dello Sport, both report on Inter Milan’s transfer plans this summer in their Friday editions.
Both papers agree that Chelsea striker Fenando Torres is a top target for Inter, while Tottenham’s Erik Lamela is also named as a player of interest for Walter Mazzarri’s side.
On Torres, the belief seems to be that Inter’s best plan of action is to agree a loan deal for Torres this summer.
El Nino, a player who Corriere Dello Sport label is a striker “who has won everything”, is said to be mulling over an offer from the San Siro right now.
As for Lamela, who has struggled to make any impact since his move to Tottenham, whilst there have been repeated rumours that Roma are trying to get the Argentine playmaker back, Inter could attempt a loan offer on a similar basis to their approach for Torres.
See copies of the Italian papers on Friday below.
- Updated: May 9, 2014