- Barcelona 2 – Valencia 0: Leo Messi scores his 400th goal in the win [Official Highlights]
- Good Guy Ter Stegen celebrates his Barça rival Claudio Bravo’s penalty save [GIF]
- Wembley staff show their colours: Reading arrive amid rapturous applause, Arsenal to silence [Video]
- Messi Milestone: Leo scores his 400th Barcelona goal v Valencia [Videos]
- Barça’s Luis Suarez given brilliant standing ovation after Valencia goal and performance [Video]
Inter Milan want to sign Chelsea’s Fernando Torres & Tottenham’s Erik Lamela [Italian Papers on Friday]
- May 9, 2014
Two of Italy’s leading papers, Gazzetta Dello Sport and Corriere Dello Sport, both report on Inter Milan’s transfer plans this summer in their Friday editions.
Both papers agree that Chelsea striker Fenando Torres is a top target for Inter, while Tottenham’s Erik Lamela is also named as a player of interest for Walter Mazzarri’s side.
On Torres, the belief seems to be that Inter’s best plan of action is to agree a loan deal for Torres this summer.
El Nino, a player who Corriere Dello Sport label is a striker “who has won everything”, is said to be mulling over an offer from the San Siro right now.
As for Lamela, who has struggled to make any impact since his move to Tottenham, whilst there have been repeated rumours that Roma are trying to get the Argentine playmaker back, Inter could attempt a loan offer on a similar basis to their approach for Torres.
See copies of the Italian papers on Friday below.