Inter Milan want to sign Chelsea’s Fernando Torres & Tottenham’s Erik Lamela [Italian Papers on Friday]
- May 9, 2014
Two of Italy’s leading papers, Gazzetta Dello Sport and Corriere Dello Sport, both report on Inter Milan’s transfer plans this summer in their Friday editions.
Both papers agree that Chelsea striker Fenando Torres is a top target for Inter, while Tottenham’s Erik Lamela is also named as a player of interest for Walter Mazzarri’s side.
On Torres, the belief seems to be that Inter’s best plan of action is to agree a loan deal for Torres this summer.
El Nino, a player who Corriere Dello Sport label is a striker “who has won everything”, is said to be mulling over an offer from the San Siro right now.
As for Lamela, who has struggled to make any impact since his move to Tottenham, whilst there have been repeated rumours that Roma are trying to get the Argentine playmaker back, Inter could attempt a loan offer on a similar basis to their approach for Torres.
See copies of the Italian papers on Friday below.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi