Inter Milan want to sign Chelsea’s Fernando Torres & Tottenham’s Erik Lamela [Italian Papers on Friday]
- May 9, 2014
Two of Italy’s leading papers, Gazzetta Dello Sport and Corriere Dello Sport, both report on Inter Milan’s transfer plans this summer in their Friday editions.
Both papers agree that Chelsea striker Fenando Torres is a top target for Inter, while Tottenham’s Erik Lamela is also named as a player of interest for Walter Mazzarri’s side.
On Torres, the belief seems to be that Inter’s best plan of action is to agree a loan deal for Torres this summer.
El Nino, a player who Corriere Dello Sport label is a striker “who has won everything”, is said to be mulling over an offer from the San Siro right now.
As for Lamela, who has struggled to make any impact since his move to Tottenham, whilst there have been repeated rumours that Roma are trying to get the Argentine playmaker back, Inter could attempt a loan offer on a similar basis to their approach for Torres.
See copies of the Italian papers on Friday below.
- Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea ahead of €3.5m move [20 Mi...
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Chelsea loanee Lewis Baker scores & misses penalty for Vitesse (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...