- “Gareth Bale has given the green light to sign for Man United next summer” [Sunday Express]
- Real Madrid post YouTube video of Club World Cup celebrations
- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
Inter Milan v Juventus: Watch a Live Stream of the Serie A match – available in UK
Two of the biggest sides in Italy come face to face at the San Siro on Saturday evening (September 14) looking to maintain their respective 100% records in Serie A.
Bet365 are showing Inter Milan v Juventus live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Inter Milan v Juventus, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Inter Milan v Juventus is available in the UK and Ireland. It is not streamed in Italy, France, Middle East and North Africa, Japan and USA. Everywhere else is fine, including: Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
After a struggling campaign last time out, Walter Mazzarri looks to have injected new found belief at Inter with two wins over Catania and Genoa so far this season.
They will face what is most likely the best side in Italy this season and Antonio Conte’s men have also begun the season in fine fashion, winning matches against Sampdoria and Lazio.
Inter and Juventus drew 1-1 in a pre-season friendly in Miami last month and the Nerazzurri would probably take such a result to continue their momentum.
For the Old Lady, Carlos Tevez will be the main danger man after scoring three goals in his opening three games.
- Updated: September 13, 2013