- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Inter Milan v Bologna: Watch a Live Stream of the Serie A match – available in the UK
- Updated: April 5, 2014
Inter welcome Bologna to the San Siro hoping to win after a run of three games without a victory.
Inter v Bologna kicks off at 19:45 on Saturday, April 5, 2014.
William Hill are showing Inter v Bologna live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
NOTE: Be aware that William Hill have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a William Hill account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Inter v Bologna is available to everyone in all countries, except for those in Italy, France, MENA, Japan and USA.
Inter still hold onto a European place in the league but the pressure is on to keep it after giving points away cheaply recently. Manager Mazzini said after the defeat to Livorno: “You might say it’s an off-day, but it’s a host of off-days that have seen us throw away important points. We need to progress to assess things well come the end of the season.”
Mazzarri will have all of his players available, with the exception of injured defender Hugo Campagnaro.
Bologna are simply focused on staying in the top flight, having won just one of their last eight games to slip to within a point of the relegation zone. Bologna coach Davide Ballardini is also feeling the heat because his team is fighting against relegation. The fans were unhappy after another loss but the manager stayed defiant saying: “Do I feel the club has faith in me? Yes!”