- Man United star Juan Mata praises Radamel Falcao & Real Madrid in latest blog post
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says performance v Arsenal was better than 5-1 win last year [Video]
- Funny parody! Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher struggles on Mastermind [Video]
- Worst seat ever? Arsenal fan vents on social media about his £52 seat at Liverpool [Picture]
- Ex-US wunderkid Freddy Adu is unemployed again. FK Jagodina axe him after 0 games in 6 months
Inter Milan’s Piero Ausilio rules out move for Arsenal’s Bacary Sagna, confirms Fernando Torres interest [Tweets]
A CdSport interview with Inter Milan’s sporting director Piero Ausilio appears to have ruled out a move for Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna.
Sagna, a France international, has been linked with a host of clubs as his contract with Arsenal is set to expire this summer; but it appears as though he won’t be moving to Inter.
One player who might yet play for the Nerazzurri is Chelsea’s Fernando Torres. The Spanish striker has had a torrid spell at Chelsea and it looks like he may be finally cut loose in the summer.
It is set to be a summer of change at Inter Milan with Javier Zanetti retiring and Nemanja Vidic joining, the big Serbian defender is expected to just one of a number of arrivals.
Italian football journalists Daniele Mari and James Horncastle reported on the interview today on their individual Twitter feeds as you can see below.
Some highlights from Ausilio's interview with CdSport. Confirms Inter are interested in Torres. Had talks with Sagna but withdrew.
— James Horncastle (@JamesHorncastle) May 9, 2014
— Daniele Mari (@danmari83) May 9, 2014
- Updated: May 9, 2014