Inter Milan’s Piero Ausilio rules out move for Arsenal’s Bacary Sagna, confirms Fernando Torres interest [Tweets]
- May 9, 2014
A CdSport interview with Inter Milan’s sporting director Piero Ausilio appears to have ruled out a move for Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna.
Sagna, a France international, has been linked with a host of clubs as his contract with Arsenal is set to expire this summer; but it appears as though he won’t be moving to Inter.
One player who might yet play for the Nerazzurri is Chelsea’s Fernando Torres. The Spanish striker has had a torrid spell at Chelsea and it looks like he may be finally cut loose in the summer.
It is set to be a summer of change at Inter Milan with Javier Zanetti retiring and Nemanja Vidic joining, the big Serbian defender is expected to just one of a number of arrivals.
Italian football journalists Daniele Mari and James Horncastle reported on the interview today on their individual Twitter feeds as you can see below.
Some highlights from Ausilio's interview with CdSport. Confirms Inter are interested in Torres. Had talks with Sagna but withdrew.
— James Horncastle (@JamesHorncastle) May 9, 2014
— Daniele Mari (@danmari83) May 9, 2014
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...