- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Inter sent director Piero Ausilio to Chelsea v Galatasaray to scout Fernando Torres & Obi Mikel [Daily Mail]
- Updated: March 19, 2014
Inter Milan’s director Piero Ausilio was in London on Tuesday night to get a close-up view of targets Fernando Torres and John Obi Mikel, if the Daily Mail is to be believed.
The pseudo-tabloid have an article by Matt Barlow on Wednesday alleging that Inter sent Ausilio to Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night “to pursue his interest in Chelsea’s Fernando Torres.”
The Mail also add that “Inter boss Walter Mazzarri is anxious to boost his attacking options and has also prioritised a defensive midfielder, with John Obi Mikel an option.”
Inter have already begun their rebuilding process for next season having signed Nemanja Vidic from Manchester United on a free transfer.
Whether Inter will sign Torres and/or Obi Mikel remains anyone’s guess, with the Mail only reporting that “[Torres] has two years left on his contract and will be aware that Jose Mourinho is searching for new strikers in the summer” while “Mikel has three more years left on his deal but has been displaced this season by Ramires and the return of Nemanja Matic from Benfica.”