Inter president Thohir denies transfer rumours to Man United’s Chicharito & Chelsea’s Fernando Torres
- March 10, 2014
The Daily Star ran a report over the weekend claiming Inter Milan were readying a move for Manchester United’s Javier Hernandez.
According to the Daily Star, discussions between Inter owner Erick Thohir and Man United officials had already go underway over the transfer of Chicharito this summer.
If the story was accurate then Chicharito would follow Nemanja Vidic from Old Trafford to the San Siro. However it’s not.
The Inter president has spoken to the media on Monday and categorically ruled out any moves, so far, for Chicharito and also Chelsea’s Fernando Torres.
At the end of the season we will evaluate everything, both the young players and the more experienced ones. We want to build a strong squad for the future with a view not just to next season but to the next three.
I think he (Chicharito) is a good player. But we haven’t spoken to either him or Fernando Torres.
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...