Inter president Thohir denies transfer rumours to Man United’s Chicharito & Chelsea’s Fernando Torres
- March 10, 2014
The Daily Star ran a report over the weekend claiming Inter Milan were readying a move for Manchester United’s Javier Hernandez.
According to the Daily Star, discussions between Inter owner Erick Thohir and Man United officials had already go underway over the transfer of Chicharito this summer.
If the story was accurate then Chicharito would follow Nemanja Vidic from Old Trafford to the San Siro. However it’s not.
The Inter president has spoken to the media on Monday and categorically ruled out any moves, so far, for Chicharito and also Chelsea’s Fernando Torres.
At the end of the season we will evaluate everything, both the young players and the more experienced ones. We want to build a strong squad for the future with a view not just to next season but to the next three.
I think he (Chicharito) is a good player. But we haven’t spoken to either him or Fernando Torres.
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi