- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Inter Milan eye a Man City striker after closing in on Cardiff’s Gary Medel [Gazzetta dello Sport]
For the second day running Gazzetta dello Sport are reporting that Inter Milan are looking at the Premier League for new recruits.
On Tuesday the Italian pink paper claimed that the Nerazzurri were moving in on the loan capture of Cardiff’s Gary Medel, with the Chilean arriving at the San Siro with a view to a permanent 10 million euro transfer.
Interesting, on the Medel move, Chilean newspaper La Tercera say that Cardiff are not only looking to get $13.6 million for the player, whilst Inter will need to fork out 1.8 million euros a year in salary to the Pitbull.
After seeming to have boosted their midfield, Inter’s next port of call is to add firepower up-front, say Gazzetta, and Walter Mazzarri’s favoured signing is now named as Man City’s Stevan Jovetic.
GdS note that the transfer was first raised to Man City over a month ago, and the Citizens “have not closed the door” on the transfer potentially happening.
Gazzetta predict that Inter will push hard for the Jovetic deal in August, but they are unwilling to commit themselves to knowing how Man City will ultimately react to their approach.
- Updated: July 9, 2014