Inspiring?! Famous 80’s singer Sinitta serenades Hull City ahead of FA Cup final v Arsenal [Video]
- May 16, 2014
There is an argument in modern football about how to inspire a bunch of multi-millionaires to work their socks off their club. And after Saturday it may prove that a solution to such an argument has been found: Get Sinitta to sing to them.
The ‘So Macho’ singer has created a rousing anthem to her beloved(?!) Hull City ahead of their FA Cup final showdown with Arsenal and she hopes the infectious tune can help Steve Bruce’s side with the mammoth task they face.
In the description box, you can see the full lyrics to the joyful number, including lines like ‘We got an intelligent manager, and Bruce was his name!’
She also urges Hull’s players to score five against Arsenal so if we get a freak scoreline on Saturday we can add an ability to look into the future to Sinitta’s long list of, eh, talents.
- Per Mertesacker believes Arsenal can do ‘special things’ after 3-0 win v Dinamo Zagre...
- Francis Coquelin injury update, concern for Arsenal
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere refuses to put time scale on injury return (Video)
- Fan calls for ex-Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro to solve Gunners injury problems (Arsenal Fan TV Video)
- Official video of Gus Poyet & Steve Bruce’s touchline scuffle during Hull v Sunderland
- Hull boss Steve Bruce & Sunderland’s Gus Poyet get into a touchline spat [Pictures]
- Steve Bruce on Joey Barton red: ‘You can’t go around punching people in the knackers ...
- Jose Mourinho, Harry Redknapp and Steve Bruce get unnecessarily censored [TalkSPORT Video]