Inspiring?! Famous 80’s singer Sinitta serenades Hull City ahead of FA Cup final v Arsenal [Video]
- May 16, 2014
There is an argument in modern football about how to inspire a bunch of multi-millionaires to work their socks off their club. And after Saturday it may prove that a solution to such an argument has been found: Get Sinitta to sing to them.
The ‘So Macho’ singer has created a rousing anthem to her beloved(?!) Hull City ahead of their FA Cup final showdown with Arsenal and she hopes the infectious tune can help Steve Bruce’s side with the mammoth task they face.
In the description box, you can see the full lyrics to the joyful number, including lines like ‘We got an intelligent manager, and Bruce was his name!’
She also urges Hull’s players to score five against Arsenal so if we get a freak scoreline on Saturday we can add an ability to look into the future to Sinitta’s long list of, eh, talents.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi