Inspiring?! Famous 80’s singer Sinitta serenades Hull City ahead of FA Cup final v Arsenal [Video]
- May 16, 2014
There is an argument in modern football about how to inspire a bunch of multi-millionaires to work their socks off their club. And after Saturday it may prove that a solution to such an argument has been found: Get Sinitta to sing to them.
The ‘So Macho’ singer has created a rousing anthem to her beloved(?!) Hull City ahead of their FA Cup final showdown with Arsenal and she hopes the infectious tune can help Steve Bruce’s side with the mammoth task they face.
In the description box, you can see the full lyrics to the joyful number, including lines like ‘We got an intelligent manager, and Bruce was his name!’
She also urges Hull’s players to score five against Arsenal so if we get a freak scoreline on Saturday we can add an ability to look into the future to Sinitta’s long list of, eh, talents.
Watch Live Stream
- Jack Wilshere responds to Jamie Redknapp’s prediction that he won’t return to ArsenalOctober 24, 2016
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Hull City set to appoint Mike Phelan as permanent managerOctober 5, 2016
- MOTD pundits impressed & amused by N’Golo Kante’s new role at ChelseaOctober 2, 2016
- Chelsea stars dance on the bus after Hull win (video)October 1, 2016
- Liverpool considered as possible title contenders after win over Hull [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Man United legend Ryan Giggs in line to take over as Hull manager following Bruce exit [Star]July 22, 2016
- Official video of Gus Poyet & Steve Bruce’s touchline scuffle during Hull v SunderlandMarch 4, 2015
- Hull boss Steve Bruce & Sunderland’s Gus Poyet get into a touchline spat [Pictures]March 3, 2015
- Steve Bruce on Joey Barton red: ‘You can’t go around punching people in the knackers can ya?’February 23, 2015