Insane Picture! Burnley mascot Bertie Bee snapped in a cell after he was sent off for handing the lino glasses
- October 26, 2013
Love Burnley mascot Bertie Bee – once rugby tackled a pitch invader + today sent off for giving glasses to linesman. Team game #UTC
— Alastair Campbell (@campbellclaret) October 26, 2013
An insane event took place at Turf Moore on Saturday as Burnley mascot Bertie Bee was sent off, and then locked up, after he got too involved against QPR.
Bertie Bee was sent off by referee Simon Hooper after he comically handed the linesman his oversized glasses following a dodgy decision.
Rather than see the funny side, the officials took the strange step off sending the mascot back to the changing rooms where a picture was later leaked out of the mascot sitting in a locked up cell.
The image of Bertie Bee locked up is below.
- Burnley release YouTube video of new Spurs right back Kieran Trippier
- Tottenham unveil new signing Kieran Trippier from Burnley [Video]
- Spurs fans react to the imminent signing of Kieran Trippier [Best Tweets]
- Danny Ings statistics at Burnley compared to Liverpool’s current strikers [Graphic]
- From Luis Suarez to Danny Ings. Liverpool make their second signing of the summer [Best...
- Done Deal: Liverpool sign Burnley striker Danny Ings, subject to a medical
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi