- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Insane Picture! Burnley mascot Bertie Bee snapped in a cell after he was sent off for handing the lino glasses
- Updated: October 26, 2013
Love Burnley mascot Bertie Bee – once rugby tackled a pitch invader + today sent off for giving glasses to linesman. Team game #UTC
— Alastair Campbell (@campbellclaret) October 26, 2013
An insane event took place at Turf Moore on Saturday as Burnley mascot Bertie Bee was sent off, and then locked up, after he got too involved against QPR.
Bertie Bee was sent off by referee Simon Hooper after he comically handed the linesman his oversized glasses following a dodgy decision.
Rather than see the funny side, the officials took the strange step off sending the mascot back to the changing rooms where a picture was later leaked out of the mascot sitting in a locked up cell.
The image of Bertie Bee locked up is below.