- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
- David De Gea has turned down Real Madrid, set to sign new 5-year Man United contract [Express]
- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres could move to Atletico Madrid on loan in January [Chiringuito]
Insane Picture! Burnley mascot Bertie Bee snapped in a cell after he was sent off for handing the lino glasses
Love Burnley mascot Bertie Bee – once rugby tackled a pitch invader + today sent off for giving glasses to linesman. Team game #UTC
— Alastair Campbell (@campbellclaret) October 26, 2013
An insane event took place at Turf Moore on Saturday as Burnley mascot Bertie Bee was sent off, and then locked up, after he got too involved against QPR.
Bertie Bee was sent off by referee Simon Hooper after he comically handed the linesman his oversized glasses following a dodgy decision.
Rather than see the funny side, the officials took the strange step off sending the mascot back to the changing rooms where a picture was later leaked out of the mascot sitting in a locked up cell.
The image of Bertie Bee locked up is below.
- Updated: October 26, 2013