Insane! After Lokomotiv Moscow went 15-0 up v Strømsgodset in a friendly the ref stopped game in 84th minute
Arguably the craziest result of the season occurred in a friendly this week in Spain.
Lokomotiv Moscow beat Norwegian side Strømsgodset 15-0 (!), and bizarrely the match was called off by the referee with six minutes to go.
The heroes for Lokomotiv included former Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko who scored a first half hat-trick, while Senegalese foward Dame N’Diaye topping the scoring charts with five goals.
The match was an unforgettable debut for Everton’s loanee Francisco Junior, who was playing his first game for Strømsgodset since moving from Goodison Park.
@101greatgoals ´Godsets squad suffered from illness, so they only had 6 players. They used their manager, assistant and 4 locals as well.
— Emil Johansen (@Emiljoh89) February 25, 2014
See the match highlights of Lokomotiv Moscow 15 – Strømsgodset 0 below.
Watch Live Stream
- Girlfriend of Lokomotiv Moscow striker Oumar Niasse confirms Everton move on TwitterFebruary 1st, 2016
- Five tweets explaining Everton’s move for Lokomotiv Moscow striker Oumar NiasseJanuary 31st, 2016
- Everton are signing Lokomotiv Moscow striker Oumar Niasse for £13.5m [Guardian]January 30th, 2016
- Leo Messi congratulates Aleksey Miranchuk for winning Russia’s Young Player of the Year awa...December 29th, 2015
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014