Insane! After Lokomotiv Moscow went 15-0 up v Strømsgodset in a friendly the ref stopped game in 84th minute
- February 25, 2014
Arguably the craziest result of the season occurred in a friendly this week in Spain.
Lokomotiv Moscow beat Norwegian side Strømsgodset 15-0 (!), and bizarrely the match was called off by the referee with six minutes to go.
The heroes for Lokomotiv included former Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko who scored a first half hat-trick, while Senegalese foward Dame N’Diaye topping the scoring charts with five goals.
The match was an unforgettable debut for Everton’s loanee Francisco Junior, who was playing his first game for Strømsgodset since moving from Goodison Park.
@101greatgoals ´Godsets squad suffered from illness, so they only had 6 players. They used their manager, assistant and 4 locals as well.
— Emil Johansen (@Emiljoh89) February 25, 2014
See the match highlights of Lokomotiv Moscow 15 – Strømsgodset 0 below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...