Insane! After Lokomotiv Moscow went 15-0 up v Strømsgodset in a friendly the ref stopped game in 84th minute
- February 25, 2014
Arguably the craziest result of the season occurred in a friendly this week in Spain.
Lokomotiv Moscow beat Norwegian side Strømsgodset 15-0 (!), and bizarrely the match was called off by the referee with six minutes to go.
The heroes for Lokomotiv included former Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko who scored a first half hat-trick, while Senegalese foward Dame N’Diaye topping the scoring charts with five goals.
The match was an unforgettable debut for Everton’s loanee Francisco Junior, who was playing his first game for Strømsgodset since moving from Goodison Park.
@101greatgoals ´Godsets squad suffered from illness, so they only had 6 players. They used their manager, assistant and 4 locals as well.
— Emil Johansen (@Emiljoh89) February 25, 2014
See the match highlights of Lokomotiv Moscow 15 – Strømsgodset 0 below.
- Ex Spurs defender Vedran Corluka takes one of the worst penalties ever seen in Russian ...
- Shocking: Russian coach kicks the s*** out of a kid in children’s game in Moscow ...
- Lokomotiv midfielder Manuel Fernandes curled a beauty against Spartak in Moscow derby
- Ex-Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood may move to Lokomotiv Moscow [Sun]
- Lokomotiv Moscow 1 – Zenit St Petersburg 1
- Awful scenes! CSKA Moscow fans storm a train with Lokomotiv fans on and beat them up [V...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...