- Martin Odegaard has an option to sign a five-year-deal with Real Madrid when he turns 16 [Marca]
- The rise of Bayern Munich phenomenon Thomas Muller | Bundesliga profile video
- Jose Mourinho dismisses ‘Mickey Mouse sites and blogs’ linking Petr Cech with move away [Video]
- Flashback Friday! Luis Enrique scores for Barcelona in rout of Sevilla during 1996/97 season [Video]
- Aston Villa fan David Bradley (Game of Thrones character Walder Frey) helps the club celebrate 140 years
Injured Gonzalo Higuain showcases his basketball skills
It’s not been a great season so far for Real Madrid. They lie 3rd in the table, some way off the pace and this week succumbed to an embarrassing 2-1 defeat at the hands of Celta Vigo in the Copa Del Rey.
Argentinian frontman Gonzalo Higuain is currently recovering from a hamstring problem but that hasn’t stopped his free throwing ability in the gym.
Teammate Alvaro Arbeloa caught the big striker on camera successfully score from 9 out of his 10 free throws. Real Madrid boss, Jose Mourinho, will be hoping Higuain can produce this kind of form on the pitch when he returns to action.
Steve Nash – eat your heart out:
- Updated: December 14, 2012