Injured Gonzalo Higuain showcases his basketball skills
- December 14, 2012
It’s not been a great season so far for Real Madrid. They lie 3rd in the table, some way off the pace and this week succumbed to an embarrassing 2-1 defeat at the hands of Celta Vigo in the Copa Del Rey.
Argentinian frontman Gonzalo Higuain is currently recovering from a hamstring problem but that hasn’t stopped his free throwing ability in the gym.
Teammate Alvaro Arbeloa caught the big striker on camera successfully score from 9 out of his 10 free throws. Real Madrid boss, Jose Mourinho, will be hoping Higuain can produce this kind of form on the pitch when he returns to action.
Steve Nash – eat your heart out:
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”277668″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi