- Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski receives a super cute Christmas message from a little girl [Instagram]
- Atletico want Chelsea’s Fernando Torres as he’s eligible for the Champions League [Mundo Deportivo]
- Man United have only ever lost once on Boxing Day in the Premier League, 86.4% win record
- Stoke’s Robert Huth is this year’s Scrooge, tweets “I hate Christmas”
- Andy Carroll gives his fiancee Billi Mucklow a secret room in their new house for Christmas [Instagram]
Injured Gonzalo Higuain showcases his basketball skills
It’s not been a great season so far for Real Madrid. They lie 3rd in the table, some way off the pace and this week succumbed to an embarrassing 2-1 defeat at the hands of Celta Vigo in the Copa Del Rey.
Argentinian frontman Gonzalo Higuain is currently recovering from a hamstring problem but that hasn’t stopped his free throwing ability in the gym.
Teammate Alvaro Arbeloa caught the big striker on camera successfully score from 9 out of his 10 free throws. Real Madrid boss, Jose Mourinho, will be hoping Higuain can produce this kind of form on the pitch when he returns to action.
Steve Nash – eat your heart out:
- Updated: December 14, 2012