Injured Gonzalo Higuain showcases his basketball skills
- December 14, 2012
It’s not been a great season so far for Real Madrid. They lie 3rd in the table, some way off the pace and this week succumbed to an embarrassing 2-1 defeat at the hands of Celta Vigo in the Copa Del Rey.
Argentinian frontman Gonzalo Higuain is currently recovering from a hamstring problem but that hasn’t stopped his free throwing ability in the gym.
Teammate Alvaro Arbeloa caught the big striker on camera successfully score from 9 out of his 10 free throws. Real Madrid boss, Jose Mourinho, will be hoping Higuain can produce this kind of form on the pitch when he returns to action.
Steve Nash – eat your heart out:
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”277668″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...