Injured Barcelona star Neymar filmed trying to run around his house with his cast on [Instagram Video]
Hmm… Not sure this is so advisable!
Neymar, FC Barcelona’s Brazilian superstar, is currently on the sidelines for 3-4 weeks after the striker going over his ankle in last week’s Copa del Rey match against Getafe.
A scan on Friday confirmed Neymar had damaged tendons in his right ankle, however despite having a cast on his leg and his body heals the Brazilian starlet is finding it hard to stay still.
A video was uploaded onto Instagram on Monday night from Neymar’s sister Rafaella Beckran showing the Barca forward trying to run around his house whilst injured.
See the footage below.
Watch Live Stream
- People aren’t happy as FIFA announce final three for Best Player AwardDecember 2, 2016
- Barcelona nearly signed Cristiano Ronaldo before his Real Madrid move [Daily Mail]December 2, 2016
- Barcelona v Real Madrid: Watch The top 10 goals scored in El Clasico history (videos)December 2, 2016
- Barcelona v Real Madrid: El Clasico preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 2, 2016
- Man United keen on £180m Barcelona striker Neymar [Daily Record]November 30, 2016
- Neymar has been involved in a car accident on Sunday before the Sociedad gameNovember 27, 2016
- Barcelona star Neymar equalled a Champions League record last nightNovember 24, 2016
- Neymar faces a 2-year prison sentence and $10.6 million fine in SpainNovember 23, 2016