Injured Barcelona star Neymar filmed trying to run around his house with his cast on [Instagram Video]
Hmm… Not sure this is so advisable!
Neymar, FC Barcelona’s Brazilian superstar, is currently on the sidelines for 3-4 weeks after the striker going over his ankle in last week’s Copa del Rey match against Getafe.
A scan on Friday confirmed Neymar had damaged tendons in his right ankle, however despite having a cast on his leg and his body heals the Brazilian starlet is finding it hard to stay still.
A video was uploaded onto Instagram on Monday night from Neymar’s sister Rafaella Beckran showing the Barca forward trying to run around his house whilst injured.
See the footage below.
Watch Live Stream
- Luis Suarez called ref Mateu Lahoz a ‘Clown’ during Barcelona’s 1-0 win at Athletic Bilbao (Video)August 29, 2016
- Barcelona accidentally leak early photo of Paco Alcacer on their websiteAugust 29, 2016
- Barcelona youth team show awesome sportsmanship after beating Japanese side (Video)August 29, 2016
- Barcelona win at Bilbao thanks to Ter Stegen’s face & Rakitic’s header (Official video)August 29, 2016
- Neymar’s son Davi calls his two new puppies after his favourite Barcelona stars (Video)August 24, 2016
- Gabriel Jesus defends Neymar for abusing a Brazil fan after the Olympics finalAugust 24, 2016
- Neymar continues to get close to ex girlfriend Bruna Marquezine (Videos)August 22, 2016
- After winning Olympic gold, Neymar lost it with a Brazil fan in the Maracana crowd (Video)August 22, 2016