Injured Barcelona star Neymar filmed trying to run around his house with his cast on [Instagram Video]
- January 21, 2014
Hmm… Not sure this is so advisable!
Neymar, FC Barcelona’s Brazilian superstar, is currently on the sidelines for 3-4 weeks after the striker going over his ankle in last week’s Copa del Rey match against Getafe.
A scan on Friday confirmed Neymar had damaged tendons in his right ankle, however despite having a cast on his leg and his body heals the Brazilian starlet is finding it hard to stay still.
A video was uploaded onto Instagram on Monday night from Neymar’s sister Rafaella Beckran showing the Barca forward trying to run around his house whilst injured.
See the footage below.
- Louis Van Gaal offers Barcelona’s Pedro starring role in terrifying front three f...
- Barcelona want to hang on to Man United bound Pedro until European Super Cup
- Watch Thomas Vermaelen’s superb all-or-nothing tackle in Barcelona’s defeat...
- Pep Guardiola backs Pedro to be a success at Man United, says he can play in any team i...
- Man United have offered Barcelona €27m for Pedro [Sport]
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi