- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
- Man United’s Radamel Falcao posts picture & religious message on Instagram to celebrate Christmas
- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
Injured Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner recuperates going out for dinner with his girlfriend in Paris [Pictures]
I am so sorry to hear about theos injury. He will be a massiv lost for the rest of the season. I wish him a speedy recovery and best of luck
— Nicklas Bendtner (@bendtnerb52) January 6, 2014
Nicklas Bendtner is currently sidelined for Arsenal after the Danish striker picked up an ankle injury immediately after scoring a crucial late goal against Cardiff on January 1st.
The timing of Bendtner’s injury comes at the moment in which the Danish international finally looks to be writing a new chapter at the Emirates.
For far too long Bendtner has been the butt of the joke for his misfiring, poor attitude ways, but in recent weeks he has bagged some vital goals for the depleted Gunners which has earned him new found respect from both Arsene Wenger and the fans.
Although Bendtner can’t play at the minute, the forward seems in capable hands currently spending time with his girlfriend Julie Zangenberg in Paris.
The Arsenal striker has chosen to recuperate by nipping over to the French capital to go on a date night with his missus, while Danish paper Ekstrabladet report “it’s not known how the ankle injured Nicklas Bendtner is getting around the city, but the striker is certainly injured for a month with damaged ligaments in his right ankle.”
Pictures of injured Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner on a date night in Paris are below.
- Updated: January 7, 2014