- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Infographic showing Man City’s Yaya Toure may have been hard done by in Player of the Year Awards
Yaya Toure recently claimed that if he wasn’t African, he’d be more regularly hailed as one of the world’s best, if not the best.
Despite his incredible season for Man City, the Ivorian Choo-Choo Train only came third in the PFA Awards, behind Luis Suarez and Eden Hazard.
Voted for by Premier League peers as they are, the PFAs are a lot more about perception than stats; were you to focus on the stats as in the infographic below, Toure would surely have won the thing outright.
- 19 goals from midield
- And highest pass completion in the league.
6/6 penalties scored
Frank Lampard, Xavi and…Ricky Lambert all rolled into one.
- Updated: May 3, 2014