Individual highlights & MOTD analysis: Jack Wilshere impresses in Arsenal win over West Brom
- December 10, 2012
Santi Cazorla may have hogged the headlines after Arsenal’s 2-0 win over West Brom on Saturday, but it was another member of Arsene Wenger’s midfield that caused much delight for the home support.
After 17 months out it has taken a few games for Jack Wilshere to find his feet in the Arsenal first team, fair enough considering how many team mates changed during his lengthy injury absence.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger expressed his delight post match, saying: “The young old Jack. The surprising thing for me is that he is in advance. I expected him to be back at his best in February next year. He looks much earlier.”
Wilshere showed plenty of zip and energy getting up and down like a true box-to-box midfielder and the inter change on the gif above with Cazorla and Mikel Arteta was highlighted by a number of pundits.
The young England midfielder told journalists after Arsenal’s win over West Brom that he is still at “90 per cent… When I get up to 100 per cent I will really show what I can do.”
Arsenal fans will be excited, especially over the two videos below. First is the Match of the Day analysis and after every Wilshere touch. Enjoy!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”266469″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”266885″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi