Individual Highlights: Angelo Henriquez scores first Manchester United goal in U21 match v Newcastle
- September 30, 2012
Saturday’s home defeat to Spurs may have stunned Manchester United but there was good news for the Red Devils over the weekend as Chilean wonder kid Angelo Henriquez made his debut for the club and scored in an under-21 victory over Newcastle.
Manchester United have a 100 per cent record in the new Barclays Under-21 Premier League and thanks to goals from Federico Macheda and Davide Petrucci (2) saw off Newcastle on Friday night.
Henriquez was brought off the bench late on against the Toon and notched his first Manchester United goal with a back post header from a right wing cross.
Individual Highlights of Angelo Henriquez’s cameo performance for Manchester United Under-21s v Newcastle is here:
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”238448″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi