Incredible video of Anfield atmosphere during ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ ahead of Liverpool vs Chelsea
- April 27, 2014
On what has overall been a bitterly disappointing day for Liverpool, the club can take pride in the atmosphere their fans created ahead of the clash with Chelsea at Anfield today.
Despite the best efforts of Chelsea fans to counter the crowd’s rendition of You’ll Never Walk Alone, the Liverpool support leave them speechless when they get into full voice.
Of course, winning the battle in the stands was scant consolation for a Liverpool side that suffered a hefty blow in their pursuit of a first title in 24 years, losing the game 2-0.
The fate of the title is now virtually out of their hands. City, boasting a significantly superior goal difference, are almost guaranteed to finish top should their remaining three games.
- Diego Costa admits he returned to Chelsea pre-season overweight, defends Jose Mourinho
- Chelsea fans celebrate as Branislav Ivanovic picks up injury [Tweets]
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- The 10 best passers in the Premier League so far, featuring Arsenal & Chelsea stars
- Kenny Dalglish tells Liverpool fans to ‘fasten their seatbelts’ for the Jur...
- The Twitter response to Jurgen Klopp’s appointment was record-breaking (Graphic)
- Jurgen Klopp arrives in Liverpool in Matze Knop’s wonderfully eccentric skit (Video)
- Arsene Wenger criticizes Liverpool for ‘irrational’ sacking of Brendan Rodgers