Incredible video of Anfield atmosphere during ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ ahead of Liverpool vs Chelsea
- April 27, 2014
On what has overall been a bitterly disappointing day for Liverpool, the club can take pride in the atmosphere their fans created ahead of the clash with Chelsea at Anfield today.
Despite the best efforts of Chelsea fans to counter the crowd’s rendition of You’ll Never Walk Alone, the Liverpool support leave them speechless when they get into full voice.
Of course, winning the battle in the stands was scant consolation for a Liverpool side that suffered a hefty blow in their pursuit of a first title in 24 years, losing the game 2-0.
The fate of the title is now virtually out of their hands. City, boasting a significantly superior goal difference, are almost guaranteed to finish top should their remaining three games.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea v West Brom: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Two Chelsea legends return to the club during MLS off-seasonDecember 10, 2016
- David Luiz claims he’s ready to take over from Chelsea legend John TerryDecember 10, 2016
- Chelsea boss reveals damage caused by Sergio Aguero’s tackle on David LuizDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp slams Bournemouth’s Steve Cook for Karius admissionDecember 10, 2016