Incredible video of Anfield atmosphere during ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ ahead of Liverpool vs Chelsea
- April 27, 2014
On what has overall been a bitterly disappointing day for Liverpool, the club can take pride in the atmosphere their fans created ahead of the clash with Chelsea at Anfield today.
Despite the best efforts of Chelsea fans to counter the crowd’s rendition of You’ll Never Walk Alone, the Liverpool support leave them speechless when they get into full voice.
Of course, winning the battle in the stands was scant consolation for a Liverpool side that suffered a hefty blow in their pursuit of a first title in 24 years, losing the game 2-0.
The fate of the title is now virtually out of their hands. City, boasting a significantly superior goal difference, are almost guaranteed to finish top should their remaining three games.
Watch Live Stream
- Loic Remy’s 1st interview as a Crystal Palace player after joining from Chelsea (Video)August 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Crystal Palace sign Loic Remy on a season-long loan from ChelseaAugust 30, 2016
- Chelsea make a move for Wolfsburg’s Ricardo Rodriguez [Kicker]August 30, 2016
- James to Chelsea & Isco to Spurs still possible [Marca]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho told to find a new club before the window shuts [Mail]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool fans love Jamie Carragher’s comment on Daniel Sturridge Instagram postAugust 30, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund reject Liverpool’s £11m bid for Christian Pulisic, loan move possible [ESPN]August 29, 2016
- Twitter explodes as rumours circulate that Jordan Henderson will replace Wayne Rooney as England captainAugust 29, 2016