Incredible inverted scorpion kick/flying backheel volley by Raul Jimenez (Mexico) wonderfully saved [GIF & Video]
- November 13, 2013
Raul Jimenez almost added another Goal of the Season contender in Mexico’s 5-1 demolition of New Zealand in the World Cup play-off.
Netting a vital overhead kick winner last month for the National Team, he was almost at it again on Wednesday night.
At 1-0 the ball was crossed in and the 22 year old Mexican threw his body backwards before catching the ball sweetly with his heel.
It was heading towards the bottom corner but was saved magnificently by the New Zealand keeper.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi