- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas criticises ref after Southampton game – “He had a really bad game” [Video]
- Rafael and David De Gea post on Instagram after Man United’s 0-0 draw at Spurs
- Cesc Fabregas’ 13 assists equals last seasons PL record [Graphic]
- Man United fan Adam McKola: Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris was like David De Gea today [Video]
- Owen Hargreaves: Man Utd need defensive reinforcements in January [Video]
In Pictures: Juventus release brand new images of their 2013-14 home kit
Reigning Serie A champions Juventus have released images of their brand new home kit for next season on Friday.
Juventus have stayed true to their world-famous black-and-white striped jersey, with the most interesting part of the shirt being a complete lack of stars above the Bianconeri crest.
The current Juventus shirt not only had three stars above the crest but also carried the phrase “30 sul campo” beneath the badge. Now however, both those features have been removed, suggesting that the Bianconeri are aware of the sensitivity related to their overall trophy haul count after losing two titles in the Calciopoli affair.
A series of pictures of the new Juventus kit can be seen below.
- Updated: May 10, 2013