In Pictures: Juventus hire 2004 Miss Italia, Cristina Chiabotto, to present their new channel JTV
- July 10, 2013
Is this the signing of the summer for Juventus?
On the same day that the Bianconeri released pictures of their brand new 2013-14 away strip, the reigning Serie A champions have also announced a major revamp of their TV channel.
Juventus will launch the club’s new in-house television service, JTV, on Friday 12th July, and they’ve signed up Cristina Chiabotto, the 2004 Miss Italia, as their lead anchor.
Cristina Chiabotto is a Turin-born Juventus fan, and the announcement of her signing to JTV has been supplemented by a photo shoot of the beauty in Juventus’ new home strip for the upcoming season.
A selection of pictures from Cristina Chiabotto photo shoot can be seen below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...