In Pictures: Juventus hire 2004 Miss Italia, Cristina Chiabotto, to present their new channel JTV
- July 10, 2013
Is this the signing of the summer for Juventus?
On the same day that the Bianconeri released pictures of their brand new 2013-14 away strip, the reigning Serie A champions have also announced a major revamp of their TV channel.
Juventus will launch the club’s new in-house television service, JTV, on Friday 12th July, and they’ve signed up Cristina Chiabotto, the 2004 Miss Italia, as their lead anchor.
Cristina Chiabotto is a Turin-born Juventus fan, and the announcement of her signing to JTV has been supplemented by a photo shoot of the beauty in Juventus’ new home strip for the upcoming season.
A selection of pictures from Cristina Chiabotto photo shoot can be seen below.
- Juve will use Isco as bargaining tool if Real Madrid bid for Fernando Llorente [Tuttosp...
- Juventus star Paul Pogba plays down talk of Barcelona in interview with Soccer 360
- Juventus pay tribute to departing veteran goalkeeper Marco Storari [Video]
- Juventus consider bid for Chelsea midfielder Willian [Mirror]
- Juventus players dress up as terrifying clowns in advert for new kit [Video]
- Guiseppe Marotta confirms that Juventus rejected €80m bid from Barcelona for Paul Pogba
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi