In Pictures: Juventus hire 2004 Miss Italia, Cristina Chiabotto, to present their new channel JTV
- July 10, 2013
Is this the signing of the summer for Juventus?
On the same day that the Bianconeri released pictures of their brand new 2013-14 away strip, the reigning Serie A champions have also announced a major revamp of their TV channel.
Juventus will launch the club’s new in-house television service, JTV, on Friday 12th July, and they’ve signed up Cristina Chiabotto, the 2004 Miss Italia, as their lead anchor.
Cristina Chiabotto is a Turin-born Juventus fan, and the announcement of her signing to JTV has been supplemented by a photo shoot of the beauty in Juventus’ new home strip for the upcoming season.
A selection of pictures from Cristina Chiabotto photo shoot can be seen below.
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Roma 2 – Juventus 1: Miralem Pjanic & Edin Dzeko shoot down 10-man Juve (Hig...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Miralem Pjanic nets a glorious free kick golazo for Roma v Juventus (Video)
- Juventus’ Paulo Dybala produces magical back heel nutmeg on Roma’s Seydou K...
- Chelsea ready to splurge £104m on Everton’s John Stones & Paul Pogba [Mirror]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...