- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
In Pictures: Juventus hire 2004 Miss Italia, Cristina Chiabotto, to present their new channel JTV
Is this the signing of the summer for Juventus?
On the same day that the Bianconeri released pictures of their brand new 2013-14 away strip, the reigning Serie A champions have also announced a major revamp of their TV channel.
Juventus will launch the club’s new in-house television service, JTV, on Friday 12th July, and they’ve signed up Cristina Chiabotto, the 2004 Miss Italia, as their lead anchor.
Cristina Chiabotto is a Turin-born Juventus fan, and the announcement of her signing to JTV has been supplemented by a photo shoot of the beauty in Juventus’ new home strip for the upcoming season.
A selection of pictures from Cristina Chiabotto photo shoot can be seen below.
- Updated: July 10, 2013