In Pictures: Fabricio Formiliano trains with Uruguay’s U20 squad despite having a broken leg
- June 20, 2013
The Under-20 World Cup is about to get underway in Turkey, but Fabricio Formiliano is unlikely to take part.
The Uruguayan centre-half picked up a fracture to his right leg just days before the competition started, but rather than return to his homeland to get treatment Formiliano has stayed with the Uruguay squad and he’s even turned up to training.
A couple of pictures have been taken by Turkish media showing Fabricio Formiliano at Uruguay’s U20 training on Wednesday, and brilliantly the defender even tried to get involved in the warm-up despite having a cast around his leg.
See a couple of pictures of Fabricio Formiliano training with Uruguay’s U20 despite having a broken leg below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...