- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
In Pictures: Borussia Dortmund unveil their new 2013-14 kit with the help of 80,483 flowers
Borussia Dortmund’s marketing department are a cut above most of their rivals.
The skills possessed by BVB’s PR department came to light during the build up for the 2013 Champions League final as the Germans positioned a sun-lounger and bath towel all over London, and now the Bundesliga powerhouse have produced another top-draw marketing campaign for the launch of the new home kit.
Dortmund unveiled their 2013-14 home jersey by creating a mega-shirt made up of 80,483 flowers in a lush green park near Borussia’s stadium.
Pictures of Borussia Dortmund’s new 2013-14 kit made up of 80,483 flowers can be seen below.
- Updated: July 5, 2013