In Pictures: Borussia Dortmund unveil their new 2013-14 kit with the help of 80,483 flowers
- July 5, 2013
Borussia Dortmund’s marketing department are a cut above most of their rivals.
The skills possessed by BVB’s PR department came to light during the build up for the 2013 Champions League final as the Germans positioned a sun-lounger and bath towel all over London, and now the Bundesliga powerhouse have produced another top-draw marketing campaign for the launch of the new home kit.
Dortmund unveiled their 2013-14 home jersey by creating a mega-shirt made up of 80,483 flowers in a lush green park near Borussia’s stadium.
Pictures of Borussia Dortmund’s new 2013-14 kit made up of 80,483 flowers can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]