In Pictures: Borussia Dortmund unveil their new 2013-14 kit with the help of 80,483 flowers
- July 5, 2013
Borussia Dortmund’s marketing department are a cut above most of their rivals.
The skills possessed by BVB’s PR department came to light during the build up for the 2013 Champions League final as the Germans positioned a sun-lounger and bath towel all over London, and now the Bundesliga powerhouse have produced another top-draw marketing campaign for the launch of the new home kit.
Dortmund unveiled their 2013-14 home jersey by creating a mega-shirt made up of 80,483 flowers in a lush green park near Borussia’s stadium.
Pictures of Borussia Dortmund’s new 2013-14 kit made up of 80,483 flowers can be seen below.
- Borussia Dortmund release 2015/2016 home kit with video ft. Reus & Kagawa
- The top 5 goals of Arsenal target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in 2014-15 [Official Video]
- Arsenal prepare €40m offer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Chelsea also keen [Bild]
- Arsenal and Liverpool are in contact with German international midfielder Sven Bender [...
- Leaked: Borussia Dortmund’s brand new home, away & third kits for 2015-16 [P...
- İlkay Gündoğan reminds Borussia Dortmund fans that he still has 1 year left on contract...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi